Notices

After all the terrible stories I've read here...

Old 04-01-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

But those of us with addictive feelings which can be relentless will be overpowered after 1 drink no matter how many blended feelings we pour in
Old 04-01-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

So happy to see this thread. I was getting PMs from ZHIK earlier and I was worried he (or she) might be hawking this nonsense to someone who might be susceptible to the idea of a quick fix that allows you to magically drink like a normal person.

But y'all are too smart for that pats on the back all around!
Old 04-01-2015, 04:57 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Try18 View Post
If you can cure someone in 3 minutes why waste your time on a forum telling us about it. Get out there and make your millions on the miraculous cure!
That's faulty reasoning, don't bother me with it again. You didn't even try what I suggested, did you?
Old 04-01-2015, 04:57 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Administrator

I can get you to being a regular person with normal drinking habits.
and bingo.
thats where we end the thread

2. Outside Agendas: No posts of an overtly political or religious nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support related to recovery from addiction or recovery for family and friends. This is our primary purpose. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere. Limited references are allowed, but the forums should not be used to convert others. Do not post content or links or materials to and from sites that flame someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program/method. It is inappropriate to promote the use of alcohol or drugs on our addiction recovery forums.
Dee
SR