Notices

Enough is enough

Old 02-28-2015, 01:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Smile

Day two was difficult as my body continued to widthdrawl. I found I was nervous about going out to eat anywhere they served alcohol. We ended up going to a family friendly place which did not serve. They'll be a time and a placemail to test my convictions but yesterday was too early. Today is my first of 4 12 hour shifts which is the crux of my cravings. I have dug my heels in the ground and mentally prepared for this day. I still need to make that list and find a new hobby to replace drinking. Yesterday was the only day I was without alcohol in a long long time. For every difficulty I found not drinking I also saw at least one positive! It's encouraging news
Old 02-28-2015, 01:22 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

good for you Flexhoy - welcome aboard

D
Old 02-28-2015, 09:05 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hello and welcome to SR Flexhoy. A plan or list of Daily goals is very important to do indeed. map out each and every day so your mind don't start wondering around.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Being an alcoholic it takes a very strong person to stop, and an even stronger person never to drink. Just imagine achieving that accomplishment every day with your own strength. You never know it might even make your job less stressful.