Notices

Class of February 2015 Part 2

Old 03-14-2015, 02:17 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
01-14-2019

Trees39, here's a thought I had today. I was up early enough and we went to breakfast. In the morning. I'm looking around at everyone like - wow, look at all these people enjoying breakfast! I wonder how many stopped boozing and now enjoy a breakfast like I'm doing! Oh that guy looks rough on the edges, he must be enjoying coffee to avoid drinks.

Then I'm like CRAZY lady what the heck!! Most people don't drink like you do and are morning people. People headed to work or just getting off. Booze has nothing to do with what people are doing in here. So I just don't even know why eating a breakfast on the weekend out seems so foreign to me that everyone else must be crazy.

Ha. It was tasty. Then I took a walk and now I'm doing work and some homework and that wraps up my Saturday. No hangovers for me

Alynn-Congratulations on 30 days!!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:24 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  
01-14-2019

Originally Posted by Calicofish View Post
Hi Febbies 2015. I'm having a hard time finding this thread. I've been posting in March 2013 and then Feb 2014 - duh.

Note to self - check the date.

Dreary day here. I'm feeling very blue today. My old dog is dying and I am having a very difficult time coming to terms with her pending euthanasia. I've been down this road countless times and it never gets easier. I will be leaning on you guys when the time comes.
Hi Calicofish, this is what I do. On the upper left side of the browser, under neath the Soberrecovery Icon, there is a blue bar. Click on User CP, and a menu comes up. Click on Subscribed Threads. Then you'll see the threads that you have posted on and can quickly get to for updates.

I saw you posted in Febbies 2014, which was my class when I started. They are a great group and feel free to post in both. Several have had their sober birthdays and have great insights. I chose to join Febbies 2015 too because I'm back to counting days and such. I like both groups
Old 03-14-2015, 04:04 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post5259219