Notices

Hen House Talk, Part 58!

Old 01-20-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

I could, but then I can't use it lol. No point in havin it if I can't use it. If I go under the covers they'll still be able to see a glow, I think. I'd get too hot anyway. They'll probably come in and scold me for having it and I'll plead ignorance to which they will scoff and ask me why I'm not sleeping. Then they will ask me a bunch of questions about voices and thoughts of self injurious behavior. Then when I answer and no matter how I answer they will undoubtedly drug me up some more to make me sleep. Early bed times for the insane. Gee I just love it here. I don't think I'll lose privileges. Maybe if I did it twice, but not the first time.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:07 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Hmmmm Jay my love, perhaps buzz someone and just hand them the phone.
You don't need more worry...
Old 01-20-2015, 07:12 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

((((Jay)))))
Old 01-21-2015, 01:19 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

Today is not a good one for me. Psychologist man struck a nerve and I just don't want to think about this stuff anymore. He makes me feel like these things that have happened to me have been all my fault. Maybe some of them have been, but not all of them. I just want to be done and out of here and they STILL won't give me any terms or dates for release. I think they're not telling me for a reason...and that one day I'll just wake up and be able to leave. What the hell.

I am supposed to meet with a different one in an hour. They like to do this check up thing later in the day if they know they have riled someone. Like it'll help or something to have the second person you hardly know ask more invasive questions. I just want them all to back the **** off.

We also need a new thread.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:34 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post5152138