Notices

How was your day? Part 6

Old 05-07-2015, 04:34 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Oops, day 6! I'm glad your having a really good day.
Shopping is one of my isms too. I cut up all my credit cards yrs ago, but I still struggle limiting myself.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:19 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  

Got moved and all is well. Took a drug test the other day for a new job and it was nice not to have to worry. The nurse asked if I took any medications and I said, "no, just Red Bull".
Old 05-29-2015, 08:05 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  

Day Friday May 29 2015... its got to be better then the last couple of days. wow... with Pickles... I work in the mail and dock area of a health insurnace firm.. shall we say.. I have worked in Stocks and Bonds.. Child protection and have been a working part of Public for types of Law Enforcement.. you don't want to know...
Wed I got an email from a lady in another building we secure mail for.. they deal with a ton of mail in proper form for payments ..get it...
well it seems that on the 11th of this month.. they did not rec 3 highly looked for pc of mail... really people.. we have safe guards that I pushed a ton for.. PO box mail comes in at 7am from post office driven by a secure driver.. we scan it for bar code and add information who from and who too. why because of good checks and balances... hit enter and it time stamps and date stamps our entry forever.. and then we sign a box for our touching it.. we have been doing this since Jan 2015.. before that count the pcs and toss in a big bucket to go to another building.. kekekekekek I said to boss and co-worker kids this is not a good idea ... not in this day and age.. so we got to secure the mail...
seems that the place we send them to.. has several people that sign off for this bucket.. and anything inside that needs signing they have a list of this is who does it only...
well the missing bit.. is worth more then I make in 5 years.. get it... and they do not have any safe guards at all.. nope.. take it out toss it in a cart and drop it on a desk... It took 4 hours yesterday to pull information from point May 11th to my hand written and co-workers photo copies. to show we did a grand job securing the packet...
They are now looking for a scapegoat.. and cannot use this little team of under paid and part time staff... at all.. so they are pointing the finger at a gent that was fired May 15. and yet they have no method of tracking this important mail at all.. kekeekkekekekeek
even in stocks and bonds on the floor movement of a single share has back in the 1990's signing of this is who touched it now.. ahhahahaha 4 years at R W Baird salary kids 900 a month divide it in half take out for insurance and taxes and I took home 375.00 every 2 weeks.. and they were afraid we would find a stock to put 10.00 on and become millionaires hahahahaha... and this job.. check my skirt out for any thing and everything .. and the pay to keep health information safe 10.92 per hour for 27.5 hours a week. this is the end of the food chain they use for scape goats.. not on my watch kids and beans not on my watch..
when I went to go home last night sat for a minute outside Polly's Bar and Grill... I was so temped to walk in pony up to the bar and say Morgan and Coke with ice.. I had such a headach went home ran a tub of hot water and lavander and went under the water.. yep much better.. crossing my fingers today..
Point of Lesson Kids an Beans and some of you need to in your business do a heads up.. Safe guards 30 sec Safe Guards of information checks mail packages and computers.. and you know what Life would be so much nicer for so many... and your lest paid employee never never look at them with the what are they walking off with next eye.. look at your staff that is paid way to much for so little that they really do.. that big car is paid for how.. kekekekek my rant.. Its Friday Woot Woot....
Old 05-29-2015, 08:15 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  

TE congrats! That is perfect news for this lovely Friday!

TGIF! Woot woot Ardy!

Enjoy your weekends guys!
Old 07-09-2015, 02:47 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Friends!

I hope you are still here and doing well. omg, I honestly can't tell you the last time I posted. I have been in a whirlwind of:

life
pain
family
loss
pain
depression
and no computer access

I feel horrible that I just disappeared but let me tell you I hit one year on July 6th! I am still clean.....but it is still a struggle. Something in my right knee has gone, and I have tried every alternative method out there for the pain with no luck. And pretty sure surgery will be inevitable.

But more about that later. Just wanted you all to know I think of everyone all the time! You know who you are! Well, I have a computer again - so I will be back Hope everyone is well!
Old 07-11-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Eyes so happy to see you back here! Congrats on your year clean! You are amazing! Please don't be a stranger, lots of support here at SR. We will get through it together! (((Eyesofastranger))))