It's All About Me Part 6

Old 07-21-2015, 04:27 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Has everyone left?
Old 07-21-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  

No but almost. Unfortunately this is not the place it once was. I'm a lurker but most on here know me. I have come here tonight with a problem. It all started about 10 years ago. I was completely sober at the time. I went to the Dr. because I was peeing blood. So I had a scope done and they found a spot on my bladder the Dr. scraped it out and tole me that it wasn't good but wasnt that bad either. I went back every 3 months to have a check up and it didn't reappear. So after about a year and a half of getting scoped (not a pleasant thing) he told me to come back in a year for a recheck. I blew it off not real good about follow-up.

So about a week ago I went to the Dr. because I'm 50 and my wife wanted me to. They did a urine screen. Today the Drs office called me to tell me I have blood in my urine. I have to go back on thursday for follow-up. I'm a little worried. I haven't told my wife yet and am not going to till I get results from thursday. She has been on my butt for literally years to go for follow-up I'm a giant procrastinator.

I know its probably nothing but I needed to say it out loud (or type it anyway) If it wasnt for what happened 10 years ago I wouldnt think twice about this. Ok thanks for letting me say it out loud
Old 07-21-2015, 03:42 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Huge thunder and lightning tonight. I'm breaking out the Rescue Remedy right now
Old 07-21-2015, 04:25 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

I hope it all comes out normal. You had your bladder scoped? Gosh I hope they knock you out for that. I understand procrastinating though. I do it and I have a history of precancerous colon polyps. I have to get scoped every two to three years for the rest of my life.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:36 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  

To tell you the truth I dont know how far they went I was knocked out. The Dr told me it wasnt a big problem but to quit smoking which I did but started 5 years later trying to quit again. I went back a few times and there was no recurrence so I stopped. I dont know. Last night I was kind of freaked out but today I have a better perspective. I will go for the test and follow through with the process. I wont have a choice my wife knows and she is the one person that can get me to do something I dont want to do. Her and my son
Old 07-22-2015, 04:08 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  

Wishing you all the best. Please update when you know more
Old 07-22-2015, 11:24 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  

Tbeit so sorry you have been going through that. That's scary! It would be for me! I'm a giant procrastinator too! Mainly because I'm so afraid of what they'll find! Huge huge hypochondriac and anxiety sufferer! Reading about your problem has shaken me up! Praying for the best outcome!

Happy I'm sorry this place isn't what it used to be. I loved coming here and posting and I know the rest did too. But there isn't any reason we can't keep this thread going? You guys can stay here and post instead of only lurk and I'll try to keep up better too.
It was so miserably hot and humid these past few days I've been quiet. But today has been so much nicer! I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant day! Windy, cool and very fresh feeling outside. I have all my windows open and my door wide open too. Ha!

Tbeit please let us know how it goes okay?
Old 07-23-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Hi People So I went to the Dr. today they ruled out an infection (I was hoping it would be) so I have to make an appointment with the urologist for Monday. The Dr said a lot its still sinking in I'll write more when I know
Old 07-23-2015, 05:21 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Ok tbeit. We are here with you!
Old 07-24-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

Tbeit I'm thinking about you today. Hoping all goes well with your appointment.