It's All About Me Part 6

Old 06-26-2015, 02:59 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Look I know how this can happen. I know you genuinely feel you are the bad one. Even when its as clear as day to us you are being gaslighted. I'm not even sure we can make you understand that you are being manipulated? I doubt we can because lord knows we've all tried to get you to see what's happening? I guess you will get it in your own time?

Problem is I don't see how things can improve until one of you steps out of the cycle?
We care about you Charley! We hate to see these things happening to you over and over again.

What do you think needs to happen? What steps do you think you should take?
Old 06-26-2015, 03:43 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cleaninLI View Post
Charley have you told your therapist what you are telling us? What does he say? Does he say you are this ogre you think you are? Does he say H has lots of issues and basically what we are telling you?
Now has anyone else told you that you are a witch?

Okay? So who do you believe? The therapist? Us? The others who know you? Or H?
The therapist, apparently during h's appt, said that I am a bully, that I am "poking the bear" and H has no option but to respond the way he does thereby making it my fault I pushed him too far. That's another thing that's confusing me, because during my appts the therapist tells me H is unhealthy and i need to raise the bottom for H . Somewhere someone is lying.

I am going to talk to our therapist about that. I called today for an appt but of course he's booked solid. My next appt is July 6 and I'm also on the cancellation list if something comes available before then.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:50 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PinkCloudsCharley View Post

And then I wonder if I am a big ugly ogre who is on a moral high horse. Maybe he is completely sane and I'm nuts.
No Charley. first big ugly ogre's are narcissists who are always right and only think of themselves, then rage then play the victim all wounded and crying. You always try to see both sides and take his feelings into account. I mean no one is perfect, but even you recognize this and have worked to respond to him differently. The subject in question, he already knows your feelings about. Its funny if it wasnt so sad.

The way he swings his moods tho, unless hes drinking again, it looks like some kind of bipolar type behavior. I know alcohol causes the pathways of the brain to be altered, but this doesnt equal out to me.

I think hes interpreting the doctor wrong. he may be saying he feels this way and the doctor may acknowledge his point of view, but hes not gonna say of course she deserves this response from you. shes a big ogre who "pokes" you, It would be cool to be a fly on the wall during those sessions.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:52 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Its Friday ! I hope everyone is able to have a nice weekend.
I think Mr Blue will be out your way on Monday Clean. Keep the city safe! ha!
Old 06-26-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
No Charley. first big ugly ogre's are narcissists who are always right and only think of themselves, then rage then play the victim all wounded and crying. You always try to see both sides and take his feelings into account. I mean no one is perfect, but even you recognize this and have worked to respond to him differently. The subject in question, he already knows your feelings about. Its funny if it wasnt so sad.

The way he swings his moods tho, unless hes drinking again, it looks like some kind of bipolar type behavior. I know alcohol causes the pathways of the brain to be altered, but this doesnt equal out to me.

I think hes interpreting the doctor wrong. he may be saying he feels this way and the doctor may acknowledge his point of view, but hes not gonna say of course she deserves this response from you. shes a big ogre who "pokes" you, It would be cool to be a fly on the wall during those sessions.
Im pretty sure he's not drinking, at least not when he's not on the road, because I would smell it. And i smell A LOT of pop and sugar coming out if his pores but not alcohol

I have a lot of questions for the counselor. I was really hoping to get an appt next week but I'll have to wait I guess. By then I'm sure we'll be into the "honeymoon" cycle again. H us so afraid of the counselor that he threatens to not go every time because he's afraid the counselor is taking notes to present to a judge. That's crazy in and of itself.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:22 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

Sorry about being MIA earlier! I was having an issue with an email! It wouldn't open and I kept getting messages to "Recover Page", "Long script running", etc. It was an email I started and saved to draft. Never had this happen before. Just about drove me nuts trying all sorts of ways to open it! It wouldn't even open on Jethro's laptop! He kept telling me it was this problem and that problem. I kept telling him NO it wasn't! I finally told him to just stop! I couldn't stand dealing with him or the email problem any longer! I finally gave up and deleted it. Started over with a new email.

Charley: You are H's blaming post of sorts! Everything is your fault! Right or wrong! He is on a sick path and is spiraling out of control! He sets you up by having a nice time together so he can then turn around and beat you down again. He's done it so many times now? I'm beginning to think he does it on purpose! He knows exactly what he's doing!

Last week he said: "I hope we have a good weekend?" Well y'all did! Only to turn around and have three nights of pure hell! He says it's because of the emails! Well lets see? How long has his parent's been sending him hateful emails? Have they been silent for the past five years and just now started sending him emails? I doubt it! I'm sure it's been longer than you're aware of! Even while he was drinking! He lives a very private life between his cellphone and computer! Spending hours on his cellphone late at night!

Sure I'm up late at night on the computer and sometimes texting on my phone! The difference is though? Jethro knows who I'm talking to and what's being said! We have NO secrets! He could give a Rat's azz what I'm saying or talking about because I don't hide anything from him. He does the same thing during the day too!

He says you're going to take the kids away from him? How much time is he spending with them? A little? A lot? Are they being used as a pawn in his rants and raves? When you took DS to McDonalds to get away! What was the problem with H calling you to let you know he was leaving for the night? Why did he leave you to think the worst when he was gone? He knew you were suffering and left! If not for your sake? He could at least have called you for DS's sake! You could have taken DS home and put him to bed!

H is being really cruel to you in a mental way! Y'all's kids are suffering too!

As for the sugar smell coming out of his pores? That's a sign of a diabetic! He's overloading on the sugar. His body is trying to get rid of it! This could also be affecting his mental state too! I knew a person that was a great man! A friend of Jethro's. He started fearing having a heart attack and started cutting out all salt from his diet. He became really weird! He'd wash his hands in scalding hot water. He'd wash his potato for baking in scalding hot water to the point they were blister red. He'd take every piece of trash from his room and bathroom to the kitchen trash can! He started being really rude to me and tried to get Jethro to be his buddy only! I know all these things because he rented a room from us for a couple of months. He had bought some ice sicle pops! We three were in the kitchen. He pulled one out and offered it to Jethro. Jethro declined. So he kept it for himself and walked off. Jethro looked at me with concern. He saw how rude he had been to me! He used to come over and visit before he rented from us. We'd all sit outside and spend hours laughing and talking together! He had NO problem with our chickens! After he moved in though and had been avoiding salt for a year or longer? He kept saying they were filthy dirty birds and to keep them away from him. WTF? I've always said the lack of salt/no salt is what made him so strange!

TOD
Old 06-27-2015, 12:36 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Clean, you are so right. I lived in this cycle (cycle of abuse) but just couldn't see it. I was way too close! I was in complete shock when my therapist told me that I was being abused. He was even fairly sure my ex was drinking at the time too. He was but I would have bet anything he wasn't.

The cycle was he drank = self pity, then rage, more self pity, and always blame!! then was so, so sorry! The manipulation, deflection, and projection had my head spinning and stomach in knots. There were times that I felt like I was to blame or worse, that I was really loosing it.

I read everything I could get my hands on from Alanon, Craft, Abuse, marital books too. I didn't want to divorce. I wanted the man I was married to for 3 decades (23 -25yrs were mostly good) to come back. But over the years, I believe his alcoholism progressed and I just didn't see. He traveled so much too so I wasn't always aware of how much he was drinking either.

Now that I am gone, I can see how manipulative and unhealthy he is. My 22 yr old step daughter is still living with him and I am so afraid of what this is doing to her. He has her feeling so sorry for him and she has become the master of excuses for him. It's sad to say but I guess I taught her well.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:03 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

My ex actually admitted picking fights with me so he could secretly drink and feel justified in his own head. I was outraged. Here I was doing everything in my power to be supportive, understanding and forgiving and he was deliberately causing us to fight and get me upset. He then chuckled and told me how I took the bait every time. Nice!! I think that was the turning point for me. I remember thinking how I really didn't want a partner who could do that to me.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:34 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi Peoples!

Charley: Did you get a good nights sleep? After everything you've been dealing with? I'd have passed out from exhaustion!

For whatever reason? I woke up after sleeping only six hours! ARGH! I guess it's going to be a day for my tea concentrate so I can stay awake and feel better!

I'm sitting here at my computer and happen to look up at the ceiling where the wall meets it. Well BE DAMNED! There's the little black ants crawling around. I go on the search for the small bottle of spray. I come back out here, cover my coffee cup and start spraying! I just can't get a handle on these problem ants! They are everywhere!

Thankfully! It's cooler today! The past week with the heat wave was horrible. We have lots more coming though! The grass has grown above the water bowls again. The humidity we've been having sends it shooting upwards! The feathered lawn mowers are loving it too! I'd much rather see all this green grass than the brown dried grass in years past! And Jethro is a grass cutting fool also! LOL He loves jumping on the riding lawn mower to zoom around the yard on it!

And there goes another ant across the wall! They just aren't getting the message to stay outside! I'm so glad I don't have an issue with poisons like my mom and younger sister have, because I use a lot of it around here! Their tongues swell up whenever they smell it!

Little Maria was in the outside pen when I got up! Jethro went out shortly afterwards to sit out in the dog pen with her so she could have some outside of the pen outside time! She'll "B" if she doesn't get that other outside time before coming inside! He came walking inside with her! She saw MOM was UP and started complaining. "Stop dad! Mom's awake!" She knows what she wants and we better adhere to her demands or she won't shut up!

And there goes another ant! How many times do I have to spray to WAKE them up? STAY out of MY room!

From the way Jethro has been acting and with him sitting at the supper table last night bouncing his leg? I'm thinking he might be out of pain pills! Of course I could be wrong. He might be just trying to stop using them? It wouldn't hurt my feelings! For over a year now he's not done a whole lot of anything around here! Sure he has all these big ideas and lots of plans as well as suggestions! But I've yet to see any of them done! I haven't lost hope he'll come back around!

TOD
Old 06-27-2015, 11:54 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Guess what I did tonight? I MET the new neighbors! They had friends over also when we got there! The friend 's son was celebrating his 13th birthday! I wished him a happy birthday and then told him I too was 13 yrso again! I explained my last leap year BD I turned 13! He had no clue what I was talking about! Our neighbor's son did though! He thought that was really cool! LOL

The adults were sitting outside drinking beer and smoking cigs! Man! The amount of beer they could put away! Jethro brought a bottle of beer with him and I had my Baileys mixed in milk with me. That's all we drank! The others were emptying cans and tossing them into a large trash can in the corner of the porch. I was surprised when the adult friends got up to leave! They'd had quite a few beers while we were there! About an hour! They lived within sight of the house! Still scary!

It's amazing what ppl will say while they are drinking though! Found out all sorts of stuff about them!

They have a 17 yro daughter that was out of town with her BF! That shocked me!

Anyhow! They told me today was the first time they'd actually seen me! LOL I had walked this entire two acres with Maria looking for grasshoppers to eat while Jethro rode the 4wheeler with the 15 gallon sprayer on the back spraying ants! I said to them: "So y'all actually got proof today Jethro had a wife?" Too funny! We all laughed!

I did find out they were done cutting down trees! They like their privacy too! Oh Thank goodness!

I also got a tour of the house! Beautiful! They did a lot of remodeling in there!

Okay y'all! I've got to hit the bed early tonight. SD and family are coming out and we are going to Bass Pro later on! My loss of sleep is catching up with me too!

TOD
Old 06-28-2015, 10:24 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good morning everybody!

Jethro's coffee brewing and Mr. Cotton's crowing woke me up at 8:30 this morning! Damn the coffee smelled good! And I don't even drink his brand!

I didn't get up until 9:00 though! My mirror on my headboard shows the time on my clock. I lay there guessing at the time it's telling me. Because of course it's backwards! LOL

Jethro made a store run for us last night! He came inside saying: "I've disconnected your brake lights!" OH? Why? "Because they are staying on!" Well then you're telling me not to drive MY car until you fix it? Exactly!

The brake lights are now fixed! He left this morning to go get the part. He asked me to check the light for him! On or off? Then he adjusted something on the brake petal. I had to sit with my foot on the brake while his hands were under the petal. He's telling me NOT to let off the brake petal because it's going to smack his hand if I do! I grinned and said: "OOOOOOPS!" He promised to whip my azz if I OOOOPS and he got hurt! LOL

His Uncle showed up a little later to pick his push mower up that Jethro fixed for him. While he was here Maria started raising hell in her pen. Then Molly started and Marvin finished it! I took off running with Magnum right on my heels. We get there to find nothing! Finally Jethro and his Uncle show up to see what's going on too! I had Jethro get Maria and I got Molly. They are both inside now safe and secure! This is the 2nd time Maria has done this. I'm thinking there's something under my barn she keeps seeing. There's a fence up along the bottom of it so if it's anything large it can't get to her. There was a very large black cat with a white tip tail that had went running from the area earlier. I sure hope it didn't have kittens under my barn!

Better scoot! Uncle is bringing the riding lawn mower over for Jethro to replace the starter on it. The new neighbor last night told his son to call Jethro Pa Pa! LOL He said: "Jethro is like your Pa Pa! He can fix anything!" Now when I call him Pa Pa he chuckles!

TOD
Old 06-28-2015, 01:18 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Thanks for taking time to help me with the bird yesterday Tod. I will send you a picture later. I felt better having you confirm what we thought because your an expert Id say! Ill just keep ya on speed-dial as many issues as I seem to have! hahaha

wow so the new neighbors, and they were ok sounds like. good no more stress over tree cutting. it was weird if they wanted no trees. I mean squirrels, hello! maybe it was more brush and snaky area stuff.
Ive still got poison ivy on my arm, wont go away and its bee.n a week. How long does it last?

We skipped church today because of Mr Blue going out of town. We are having lunch with my parents and sis. I made it to the store to get some of his favorite cookies to take with him. And a pack for me too!
Hey you know what? Next week is Independence Day!

Hey to everyone. Charley hope your ok this weekend. BBL
Old 06-28-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Look here Blue!

Jethro opened the tent flap on the tent he works inside of to find the ice cream container he's used for putting bolts and screws in to find this Jenny Wren's nest of eggs! LOL Love is in the air! Or in the eggs!

TOD
Old 06-29-2015, 12:27 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

BlueChair; Thanks for taking time to help me with the bird yesterday Tod. You're welcome! I will send you a picture later. Okay! I've found blue bird shells around the yard, but no eggs! I felt better having you confirm what we thought because your an expert Id say! I'd say Jethro is the expert in a lot more things than I am! LOL But I do know country things! Ill just keep ya on speed-dial as many issues as I seem to have! hahaha Oh LORD! LOL

wow so the new neighbors, and they were ok sounds like. The husband is a laid back country boy! His wife is more citified! LOL She said she doesn't have problems with bugs! I asked her if she's walked past the fence line and pointed towards the back field. No she hasn't! LOL She's a house cleaning freak and lives in the pool the other times! Her 17 yro daughter has a bedroom with a beautiful glass chandelier over her bed. Inside her closet she has one wall with a mirror on it and large light bulbs across the top and sides of it! And a desk built in with all her girlie stuff on it! Across from her bed at the foot of it there's a 42in flat screen TV!

The 13 yro son's room is more boyish with a 42in TV on the wall too!

The kitchen has an Island with a super large granite stone top in the center of it. I personally think it's too large! It doesn't leave a lot of walking room around it! The husband said it took 10 men to carry it in! Geeezzzz The stove is on this too! It's the new stove that isn't hot to the touch unless there's a pan on the burner! It's all one smooth stone! The microwave is built into the cabinet underneath the granite top. It opens up like pulling out a drawer!

They had a toilet room built inside the laundry room for use from those in the pool! There's a large pantry beside it!

The adults bedroom is just HUGE! There's french doors leading out to the pool also! Another door leading into the laundry room and then another door going down the hallway.

Then there's another doorway where they go down to the HUGE walkin closet, the HUGE shower room with a spa tub and another glass chandelier hanging over the top of the tub! They have another room off that where there's a large counter with the same type of mirror setup as in the daughter's closet! And of course the toilet!

The furniture throughout the house is antiques and very expensive stuff all around! The living room is loaded with leather furniture! And they had all the flooring done in wood, except the two kids rooms! They are carpeted! There's also another full bath off the daughters bedroom!
good no more stress over tree cutting. it was weird if they wanted no trees. I mean squirrels, hello! maybe it was more brush and snaky area stuff. He's going to do some brush cleanup, but the rest is safe! I'm sure there are squirrels over there! LOL There are two walnut trees and two pecan trees!
Ive still got poison ivy on my arm, wont go away and its bee.n a week. How long does it last? Jethro has it too! On his arm! Right where he holds Maria! I've held her many times and I don't have it! Anyhow! He asked me if I had any "H" gel! ROFL I actually had a brand new box of it! I brought it to him and he smeared it on his arm. He quit complaining!

We skipped church today because of Mr Blue going out of town. We are having lunch with my parents and sis. I made it to the store to get some of his favorite cookies to take with him. And a pack for me too!
Hey you know what? Next week is Independence Day! Yep! I asked the neighbors to please let us know when they plan on shooting fireworks! Due to our dog being scared to death of them. I told them I'm going to give him a valium! They said they would let us know and then asked if it was allowed in the area? I told them yes they could shoot fireworks here. Their son got all excited! LOL

Hey to everyone. Charley hope your ok this weekend. BBL Yeah Really! Where is everyone?

Alrighty! The kitchen is cleaned up and I'm booped! It's been a long day!

TOD
Old 06-29-2015, 11:13 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Hi all. Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend. Tod that sounds like quite the party! And Blue, safe travels to Mr. Blue. Where's he off to. Is it for a long time?

H came home late sat. Yesterday was a rough day. Meeting for lunch in a couple min and hope we can finally talk thru this.

The northern part of our province has been evacuated due to forest fires. Weather advisories today on our city for smoke. Can't see across the street, soot is raining from the sky. I have a huge headache from it, I can't imagine those further north! We could really use some rain to help with the fires!
Old 06-29-2015, 01:48 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

stay safe Charley. I hope they get the fires under control soon.
wishing you a good lunch.

wow their house sounds nice Tod. Had you ever been in it with the old neighbors? did they renovate or it was already fixed up to sell? I hope they are good neighbors, sound nice enough. I think now days if you have teens they need tvs in their rooms or they would drive their parents nuts especially with all the video games. Poor Magnum is gonna have a hard time with fireworks.

Mr Blue is in NYC for about 3 days. He is supposed to come home on Wednesday night.

I have a lot to do while hes gone. Better get busy on it.

((clean)) got your note.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:54 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

BlueChair; stay safe Charley. I hope they get the fires under control soon.
wishing you a good lunch. Yes Charley! Please take care with all that smoke and fires burning! I saw the news about it! Don't forget your vehicle will also be breathing in that smoke. Filters will need to be replaced in the engines!

wow their house sounds nice Tod. Ohhhhhh IT is! They also have a Jack Russel and Golden Retriever pup (Closer to a year old), that live in the house with them. Had you ever been in it with the old neighbors? Oh yeah! Many times! did they renovate or it was already fixed up to sell? They had renovated it many years ago due to Ump being in a wheelchair after he had a leg amputated! I hope they are good neighbors, sound nice enough. I introduced myself to them and their friends when we got over there! I told her: "I'm a nice person and should have gotten over here sooner! I apologize!" The husband and wife said to not think nothing of it! Shew! She even told me if I needed ANYTHING? To come right on over and borrow it! Eggs, milk, sugar, etc. Of course that got me to laughing and I reminded her I had chickens! That brought lots of laughter around the table! But I thanked her all the same! I think now days if you have teens they need tvs in their rooms or they would drive their parents nuts especially with all the video games. True! The bedrooms are small and with the tall beds and then the large TV's in them? It just kind of stuck out! Poor Magnum is gonna have a hard time with fireworks. He does every year! He's also afraid of thunder! I had Maria outside right before dark this evening looking for crickets. It started thundering and he damned near ran over her trying to get by my side! I kept telling him it would be alright while I continued looking for bugs!

Mr Blue is in NYC for about 3 days. He is supposed to come home on Wednesday night. Don't know about you? I always loved having days to myself! LOL My 1st and 3rd husband hunt! My 2nd husband was in the Army Reserves! I couldn't wait for them to go off on their adventures! With Jethro? We are together 24/7! I can't hardly get anything done. When I do try to work around here? He's always saying: "Baby? I need your assistance on this car, lawn mower, etc.! Or Baby? Can you fix me a bowl of ice cream? Baby what's for supper?" I could be in the middle of doing all sorts of things and have to stop to come running! I keep telling him: "I didn't marry you to become your gopher!"

I have a lot to do while hes gone. Better get busy on it. Can I send Jethro with him? Oh Goody Goody Goody!

((clean)) got your note. What have you been doing Clean? Hmmmmm?????

TOD
Old 06-30-2015, 09:03 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Thanks for the reminder about the vehicle filters, Tod. Yesterday I got into H's truck and opened the vent and ash flew out at me! I think the smoke actually got worse overnight. We are supposed to have Canada Day celebrations tomorrow, and I heard they're a go for the moment, but I doubt there will be fireworks. And I'm definitely not taking DS out in this, his little lungs wouldn't be able to handle all the smoke

Blue, wishing Mr Blue safe travels for his trip to NYC. You said you've got a lot planned while he's gone - home improvement stuff? Or personal leisure stuff? I hope you're able to have a relaxing time while he's gone. I used to not be able to sleep when H wasn't home but now I sleep better when he's gone.

Had a good talk with H yesterday. For the first time, he admitted what goes in his head is, I'm going to leave, I'm going to walk out and take the kids and I would have more than enough reason to do that and keep the kids from him and any judge would agree. He says that I am too good for him, and he wonders if this is the time I will finally realize it and leave. So he gets really upset and helps it along.

I have been talking with a friend, one of the few I've told what has been going on. She and I have set a deadline of Christmas. If things aren't better by then, then I will have done enough work on me to be able to make a clear and conscious choice. And I reserve the right to walk away anytime before then if it warrants. I can see improvements and moments of true realization with him, the problems come when he starts going down a road in his head and he's not able to stop. But he realizes now when he's going down it, and that's a good step. The next step will be, changing the road altogether, which he brought up himself and said he will work on next.

I know it sounds like I'm defending him and I'm not. in fact, in our lives here, I'm stepping back more and more and making him deal with the real natural consequences of his actions, although I don't always say what those are here.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:45 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

Good afternoon everyone and happy Tuesday!

I'm here just not much to say. I get in those moods sometimes where I just don't have a lot to say. Anyone feel that way sometimes?

Charley the fires out near you are scary! I googled them yesterday after reading your post and it looks like its been a very bad year for them! Please take whatever precautions you need to take to keep yourselves safe and your lungs healthy! Do you wear masks when you are out and about in it? They showed what it looks like in pictures. Its like a fog of ash and soot! I owe you a pm.

Tod I'm glad you met your neighbors. Hoping it will help heal the pain you feel for losing your good friends ump family. I know it was painful to watch them lose their home and property,

When husbunny is away Blue will play! Ha! Just kidding. That didn't sound right,,,but we all know Blue is innocently playing.

Friday went to my doctors appointment and picked up my sub script. So on Sunday when I handed it to the pharmacy tech she handed it right back saying its too early. Say what? Too early? Looked at the date and sure enough my crazy doctor wrote a 9 instead of 6 on my prescription! Ugh!

Since it was a Sunday I had to wait until Monday morning to have them fix it. It turned out ok...just a big headache.

Alright, hubs walked thru the door. He's hungry and so am I so going to eat lunch.

Take care guys!
Old 06-30-2015, 01:54 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Hey Clean is here! I have to ask, and forgive my ignorance, what is a sub? I mean, I know that it must be a substitute, right? But what is it a substitute for?

Yes the fires are awful. The sky is a weird mustard yellow, it's so strange. Everything is dull and dirty. It feels like an eclipse but it's all day. Street lights are on, no one is outside, it's warm outside but it's like a ghost town. So weird. Blue, was it you that was going to do a rain dance earlier? Can you do one again? LOL!

I feel like I don't have a lot to say often, Clean. For me, I think it's because I'm an introvert and would rather sit back and listen, and take it all in. It's ok if you don't have a lot to say, I very much understand that feeling