It's all about me Part 5

Old 04-28-2015, 03:59 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Happy birthday charley!

I'm so happy for you! Beautiful weather for a beautiful day! Yay!

I'm happy that DD and H surprised you at your work! That's wonderful!

It was a warm and sunny day here too. Probably upper 60's so it was very nice!
Old 04-28-2015, 08:59 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Charley!

TOD
Old 04-28-2015, 11:03 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday Charley
Old 04-29-2015, 02:07 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hi everyone! sure is quiet on here lately! Hope everyone is doing well ...

it's a gorgeous sunny day again, and the snow is melting. Still strange to see snow when it's 83F in the sun! Hopefully after today it will be but a memory. Calling for thunderstorms tonight and I'm hoping so! I love a good thunderstorm!

Old 04-29-2015, 04:00 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

OMG! Almost lost our thread amongst the bumped up threads. Can't have that can we?

TOD how are Marvin and Marilyn? Haven't heard from you today!
Kzaug I hope you haven't left us! Miss you!
Old 04-29-2015, 04:03 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Charley I'm so happy the weather was beautiful again today! You deserve some awesome weather! What a long and harsh winter you've had?

Tell us about your birthday! Did you go put to dinner or stay at home? I know it was a weeknight and you were very busy with your DD's competitions but I hope you made some time to celebrate!
Old 04-29-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

Cleanin: Did you see the pictures I posted on AP? Maria and Marilyn! Marvin is infactuated with Marilyn! He makes every step she does! LOL And she is a real sweet hen! And so soft to the touch! I can now reach into her cage and she no longer trys to dodge me!

Charley: That was wonderful H and DD delivered flowers to you on the job for your BD! I also love the text H sends you each day! He's holding himself accountable for what HE HIMSELF has been doing!

Kz: Take your medicine and GET well! I hate being sick! That's why I take CLO twice a day! Too many around here depending on mom to be healthy so I can take care of them!

Yesterday when I got up! I saw Mr Cotton was still covered up in his crate with his heat bulb on! Since I got accused of "Btching" last time about Jethro forgetting him? I walked down the hall and said: "Come're! He groaned and hobbled his way down the hall. I pointed at Mr Cotton's crate and walked off! Jethro uncovered him and walked back to the couch! Hey! I didn't "Btch"! Today when I got up? Mr. Cotton was outside enjoying the sunshine and fresh air! LOL

We have been invited to join my sister at her lake home this Saturday! The whole family will be there. They are having chili dogs for supper and whoever wants to fish? Can fish! Older sister's BF is setting out a trout line to run during the night! There's also going to be tents set up for those staying overnight! Jethro and I will be coming home! Too many critters to tend to!

Blue: You behave yourself while you're away from here! Sometimes I think you're too smart for your own good! Come down to the Common Sense smarts!

Okay! It's getting dark and we all know what it's like around here at that time. Our chickens don't like being outside when it starts getting dark!

TOD
Old 04-29-2015, 06:00 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Clean resurrected some older threads and what a wealth of information! So i started searching myself and see so much I can learn! I love learning, when Ds goes to kindergarten I'm hoping to take some night classes and work on another degree. Right now i just research things that I find interesting when i have time.

My bday was quiet just the way I like it. Came home to a nice supper with a cake, my little family sang to me and Ds blew out the candles

Tod sounds like a fun time coming up at your sister's!

How is everyone today?
Old 04-29-2015, 06:17 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Charley that sounds like a lovely celebration....just the way I love it too...quietly with my family.

That's a great idea...going back to school for night classes. I love learning too. We must be a lot alike. I feel like a day that I haven't learned at least something new is a wasted day. So I spend lots of time reading and researching too. Whatever...interests me.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:21 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

TOD I have been over there and the pics are soo cute! I'm so happy for Marvin.....and what a bonus for you guys too! Marilyn laid 10 eggs since she's been with you right?
Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

What happened to our signatures? Did the upgrade wipe them out? Or have y'all even noticed?

TOD
Old 04-29-2015, 11:04 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

For those that didn't know and want to know this info? Here is a show that is well worth watching! It will open your eyes to say the least! Something new to learn!

america's book of secrets the gold conspiracy - Bing Videos

TOD
Old 04-30-2015, 01:38 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Wow! Have you ever felt lifeless right after an encounter with a loved one? That's how I feel right now! Jethro was getting ready for bed. I was standing in the living room waiting on Maria to finish eating! I noticed her seed bowl wasn't put back down for her to eat out of and said something about it TO her! Well he heard me! He didn't say anything, but he showed aggravation over it! (I pick it up when Cotton is in the living room! He always knocks it over)!

I asked Jethro if he'd replaced the battery in the XM remote control? I couldn't get the back off of it. He walks over to pick it up and then goes on the search for a battery. It's a battery like a watch battery! He finds one and is mumbling about it being the wrong one! I asked if there had been a battery in it that wasn't the right one? He doesn't answer and I drop it!

On the way to the bedroom he tells me he needs the book with the ebay pw! I say: "It's in the spot you always get it from, with the thought of: "Why is he asking me for it?" He responds back with; "I was asking out of courtesy since you always have it!" WTF? He's always using it and doesn't ask me for it? I say back to him: "It's in the place it's always been!" He says: "I was being courteous dear!" Then off to bed he goes!

I bring Maria in to him and I'm laughing at something she had done! I set her down on her spot and say: "Straighten her pillow, she's sliding off of it!" He doesn't like it when I say "You need to" so that's why I said it the way I did! He grabs the corner and pulls upward on her pillow. Then in a voice an octave lower he says: "I just want to take a rag, knot it up and shove it into your mouth! I'm so SICK of your Btching! The whole time using his hands in the motions of doing it!" I turned on a heel and walked to the lamp, turned the light off and walked out.

I really don't know how much more I can stand putting up with! I find my serenity in little places here and there. I'm staying true to my clean days too! I'll have 300 days clean this coming Sunday! There's God knows how many pills in his bedroom and I don't even care! I want NO part of them!

I talked by text with my sister yesterday about what's going on and the fact I told Jethro I was going to move into her empty house! She said she was getting it ready to either rent or sale! I could stay there if I needed to while it's empty! I could always stay with mom if I had to also. My sister even said: "Pain pills change a person's behavior!" Lord yes they do! Her husband had hip surgery last year and he was taking them for a few months. Jethro says he's not addicted to them, but he doesn't seem to be able to do w/o them for long! Of course I say "BS" to that statement! He's been on them for six years now!

I heard this song on the music station on TV and just broke down! I can't believe THIS relationship is going the way it's going! And due to my husband taking pain meds! He's told me hundreds of times he'd never start this road with drugs or alcohol! And here we are! I've cried so hard and so many tears it hurts to breathe!

This is just today's events! It's everyday I'm dodging his rudeness or being told I'm constantly btching! When his uncle and H's momma were here the other day? We walked them out to their car when they got ready to leave. Jethro leaned on the car window talking nonstop about stuff he'd already told them several times. I didn't try and stop him! It would have caused a huge problem. When his Uncle said they needed to go he stood up and started walking to the gate. H's momma started talking to me and I took a few minutes to answer her! Jethro was standing at the gate saying: "Mouth! Come on Mouth! Hey Mouth! They want to leave Mouth!" I told them a quick goodbye and walked towards Jethro. When I got right in front of him w/o stopping. I said: "Do you have to be so rude?" Talk about being embarrassed!

His Uncle came over the next day and took Jethro with him to work on that car. When he brought Jethro home they went inside to sit down. Jethro talked nonstop the entire hour and a half he was here! I came in to start supper and asked Uncle if Jethro had taken a breath? When it took him too long to answer. I said: "That's what I thought and we both laughed!" Jethro told me "To watch my mouth!"

Okay! Enough for tonight!

TOD
Old 04-30-2015, 10:56 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Oh Tod! I can hear the pain in your post. I don't know anything about pain pills, but I can tell you - many times, when H would be so drunk he couldn't stand, I swear I could see the Devil in his eyes and his voice. His eyes would be black and his voice would be measured, cold and cruel. I know exactly what you are talking about when you say those things about Jethro, because I saw them with H. It's like they've been taken over by something not very nice.

I'm not going to bore anyone with my ideas of religion or the like, but I have seen evil in H's eyes when he's been completely intoxicated. it's like a black, evil nothingness that hates everyone and everything.

Please, please, take care of yourself. and let us know how you are doing. I will watch those shows you provided the link for - they look interesting and I love a good conspiracy!

Clean, I do think we are very similar in personality! I agree, the day is not complete unless I have learned something. I often look for that "first thing I have learned today" and build from there. I love to research when I have time, and will spend hours going from one link to another when I can. I used to print out all these formal reports but I had no where to put them, so now I just try to remember everything and probably promptly end up forgetting it

How is everyone today? Kz, are you feeling better??
Old 04-30-2015, 01:28 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Hi guys! I'm here! But on the tablet again. Yuck! I can't type worth anything on this. But I was busy this afternoon watching that taboo movie 50 shades of grey with my daughter. Lol

Now I'm out back with Dova. He's been begging to go outside all day. Now that he knows how much fun it is to romp and play out there he wants to go out all the time. Ha! The good thing about him compared to Mimi is he comes when I call him and doesn't want to go out without me. He ends up getting frightened of something after 15 min. Or so and runs back in. Lol any noise like an airplane overhead or lawn mower sends him running!

Tod sorry about what you are going thru with Jethro.

Yes Charley we are alike. I just wish I had more time in the day for that. People say they are bored...I hear it from my kids sometimes too. I feel I don't have enough time for all I want to do....so what is bored?

Kz please come back! Miss you!
Old 04-30-2015, 06:26 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

Quick hello! I had my hair done today! I brought supper home and now I need to head to walmart! I wasn't going to fight the earlier crowd! Nope! Nadda! Ain't happening!

So far Jethro is being nice! Maybe he knows he screwed up last night? And I mean BIG TIME! I woke up at 11:00 AM and decided to go see my hair gal. She fit me in like always!

Okay! Scooting to walmart!

TOD
Old 05-01-2015, 05:09 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

TOD that's nice you got your hair done. I always feel good after coming back from the salon.
In answer to your question awhile back, yes Dova likes alfalfa hay too. I've heard he's not supposed to have too much of it as an adult....but I give it to him in limited quantities. He's never been a very good Timothy hay eater. I have to limit his pellets just to get him to eat it. But his favorites are fresh lettuce, carrots, bananas and sweet potatoes. Mimi liked all those but her favorites were blueberries and strawberries and watermelon of all things. Dova turns his nose up at berries and won't even try them. Ha! That's ok more for me! I eat them in my oatmeal every morning.
Oh...and yes I saw the pics on AP. Very nice pictures...so happy for them.

TGIF!!!!! Yay! Tomorrow is the return of our dear friend! Can't wait to see both back here again! KZ please check in and let us know how you are doing.

There was a murder suicide not far from here. So sad! 6 kids came home from school to find themselves locked out. So a neighbor called 911 after peeking inside and seeing two bodies on the floor. Now how are those poor Kids going to get over that?
Old 05-01-2015, 10:26 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Tod, glad you were able to be pampered yesterday. I love getting my hair done, it always makes me feel relaxed and happy.

Clean, that's horrible about the murder suicide! But thank God they left the kids ... we just had one here where the man killed the woman and her three kids. Honestly I don't know what's going on in the world anymore!!

Hoping Blue's back tomorrow and hopefully Kz is feeling better! Allfor, Butter, hope you both are well!
Old 05-01-2015, 01:48 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Well you have a huge point Charley! So often they include the kids don't they?
How aweful! such sickness and downrite evil in this world.

Ewe I'm smelling what seems to be a skunk smell here in my bedroom! Pewew! Seriously! How is that possible? There are no windows open but its a faint smell of it. Must be coming from outside? I'll have to go check it out.

Yes I hope so too! Missing everyone!
Old 05-01-2015, 02:37 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

Beautiful 74 degree sunny day! And this is just the right temp for enjoying here too! LOL No jacket needed and no stripping down to skivvies either to stay cool!

Jethro is outside working on the 4-wheeler! Well of COURSE he is! LOL If it's mechanical then he's all over it! Anything else? It's like pulling a mule to water when it isn't thirsty!

Marilyn is close to becoming a nuisance! Yep! Uh HuH! A nuisance! She follows us all over the yard and up on the porch hoping we'll hand out goodies! Seriously! How much can one hen eat anyway? She's going to way a ton at the rate she's going! And a little while ago she was stretched out in the sun beside Jethro sunning herself!

There is so much of that killing within family homes everywhere that I don't talk about it as much as I used to! People losing their jobs and on the verge of being kicked out of their homes drives some ppl over the edge! Thank God the kids weren't home when that event happened! Truly sad for all involved!

When I was at the salon yesterday? A woman asked me if I went to such and such school? I said: "Yes!" She then announced who she was! Oh Man! LOL She sort of looked familiar but she was a few grades ahead of me in school! My salon gal was trying to clip her hair real short so it didn't look boyish! I was confused about what was going on when the woman announced she had Lupus and the hair is the first thing to go! Oh NO! She said "It's only a matter of time before I leave this Earth!" Damn it!

I wonder how many millions goes into these research companies? Why haven't there been cures found yet? Just tossing this out there! I don't want to get into a heated conversation over it! Just my thoughts I'm sharing!

Stepdaughter sent a short video of our grand baby girl trying to scoot and pull herself up to crawl. It won't be long before she does it! There was this little girl at the restaurant last night where I was waiting for our takeout supper! She was so petite and tiny! Reminded me a lot of our grand daughter! I talked to grandma that was holding her. She said she was almost five years old! OMG! She was just precious!

Last night while at walmart? I was looking at wax on the shelf. There was this young couple with a little girl walking around us! The little girl held this thing up to me and I read it for her and handed it back! She kept trying to talk to me. I told her mom she'd probably go home with me, but our kids wouldn't be happy about it! LOL After choosing the scented wax I wanted. I turned to walk off. The little girl was right on my heels! LOL I stopped walking and her mom came to get her! The little girl wasn't happy about it!

Okay! Better get moving here!

P.S. The phone just rang and it was the VAH! A nurse told Jethro there was a mix up on his pain meds, but they are ready for pickup now! Freaking wonderful! Apparently he'd called them today from what I could hear on the conversation. He took the phone from me and walked outside to sit by the 4-wheeler thinking I wouldn't be able to hear them. HAH! My eyes and ears still work just FINE!

TOD