It's all about me Part 3

Old 03-26-2015, 05:22 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  

Thank you to all you wonderful people for showing me the way to get healthy in a respectful dignified way. I am feeling a lot stronger after a week of h being gone for work, we have been having nice conversations and it's been very calm and happy. Hoping for a calm weekend.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  

(((Charley)))
Don't worry I remember what you said about your lovely daughter. She was gorgeous I'm sure! Let us know how it goes again! You must be a proud Mama today!

Hello and thank God the weekend is here! Yay! Finally! Hope everyone is enjoying their evening? That's why they aren't here?

Butter? How are you my Dear? Back to school this week?

Allfor did you color eggs with your son yet? Maybe it's a little early?

Hey eyes it's been too long since we've seen you poop in!

I'm watching a program where a girl is in a meeting and talking about her childhood and being clean for over 60 days. Hmmm? I wonder what it's about? But now I'm interested! It's on ABC. Ha!

TOD are you ok? Did you get your computer fixed?

Blue my little lady are you ok? Have you talked to hubby yet?

Alright, just a few more dishes to dry and put away and a couple of lunches to pack and I'm free!

Hope everyone has a great night!
Old 03-26-2015, 08:33 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  

You've sounded better ever since the session with the doctor and H. ((Hugs))

Im gonna talk to him in a few minutes. We talk a couple times a day is all. Then Im gonna eat some chips and guacamole. Yum!
Old 03-26-2015, 10:11 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  

Dd got gold again but her teacher was a mess. Yelling and screaming at them. Dd hates that class and it's sad because she's good at it. The teacher's daughter is in it and mom and daughter don't get along so it's really rough.

H requested a mtg with the studio director after i told him about the teacher tonight. And i hate confrontation so i will not attend that mtg. Hopefully he will be tactful and it won't bite dd in the behind.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:34 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

Believe it or not? (And yes I've been thru that place before - LOL) I had another computer snafu! I was ready to pitch my computer out in the rain and mud. I had this problem from a program Jethro downloaded to get rid of the first problem I had! And it didn't even get rid of the first problem! Talk about a true terror to deal with! ARGH! He spent two hours on my computer this afternoon. I hope whatever he did? He got rid of it!

For Dd!

TOD
Old 03-27-2015, 01:38 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Twice today I had to let Jethro have it with cold hard truths!

The first time was after I got up this afternoon! Maria was letting me know she wanted to go outside. Jethro was outside somewhere himself! I put her on the porch under the heat lamp while I got dressed and fixed my coffee. In walks Jethro and he says: "I see you got suckered again!" I asked him if she'd been outside yet? He said; "Twice!" I asked if she had eaten any grass? He said: "She was snug in my jacket both times!" I said: "Until her feet hit the ground and she actually gets to eat some grass? She doesn't feel like she's been outside and is going to continue complaining!" He then started telling me all sorts of negative BS stuff about how I know everything! I walked out on the porch here! Well it wasn't long and here he come with Maria headed outside! LOL I already knew since I was up? She would continue complaining until she was taken outside! Ik! I'm BAD!

Second; When he was undressing in the bedroom to crawl in bed? I was standing there holding Maria. He made a comment about the cable cord above the doors to the bathroom. He said: "I'm surprised you haven't bittched about the cord above the doors yet?" I glanced over at the doors and then around the room! I took Maria to the bed and sat her down on her pillow. I then said: "I don't care what you do in here! It's your room. If you want to clutter it up, trash it or whatever? I don't care. After finding the bottle of pain pills I asked you to keep out of the house? I'm done doing anything in here! Live in the filth!" I leaned over, kissed him goodnight, said I love you and walked out!

I feel like I'm nothing but a maid and the cook around here since returning from taking care of mom! There is so much clutter in the house it's awful looking! I've cleaned and cleaned and he's continued to stack shiit up! I tripped over his back scratcher laying on the floor underneath the table right beside where he sits when I was getting Maria off the couch this evening. I said: "The stuff needs to be cleaned up!" He just smarted off to me!

He brought the newspaper bill in today and I told him he needed to get a job to pay for those papers he likes to sit around and read. He laughed and said I was contradicting myself. I told him to get a part time job! A year of daily papers is $336.00! We did our taxes Tuesday and he told me he was going to keep $700.00 of it! OH HELL NO you aren't is what he heard out of my mouth!

He keeps telling me he's not taken any pills. Well if that's the case? Then why did he get another refill on March 24th? Allfor: He wasn't supposed to ever be put on that VAH list. When Jethro talked with the nurse she told him not to worry about those classes and meetings. ARGH! The only new thing he has to do each month is call in his script and go pick it up! No more refills! It's a new script each month. He hasn't worked in months so it's no problem for him just to take off and go get the pills.

He knows he's F'CKED if we separate/divorce! You'd think he'd clean his act up for that purpose alone? But he's living the good life right now and is doing his own thing. Pretty much like I'm doing my own thing.

I HATE what these damned pills are doing to him and what they've done to me personally! I won't interfere with him and his doctor! That's just bad JuJu! His daughter knows what's happening and only says "I'm sorry to me!" She's a RA herself! She told Jethro last year: "You better NOT screw THIS marriage up!" Jethro had told me back in 2006 he could easily be an alcoholic. Well what the hell do you think the pain meds are doing to ya, is what I've asked him? I've told mom. She knows what it's like. Dad was on the pain meds for several years before he died. He put her thru hell! She would cry while talking to me f2f about it! I'd go chew dad's azz out over his treatment of mom after each conversation.

Today after waking up! I just laid in bed with everything running thru my head. At one point I got choked up and started tearing up over things that are happening. I just can't believe my fairy tale life is going to hell in a hand basket! We have it made with my VA status and Jethro is killing it! I'm not the kind of person to put up with stuff for too long either! I'll reach a point he'll have to make a decision. It's me or the pills! What love I have left for him is dwindling! I've gone back to staying up all night so I can avoid him as much as possible. I'm tired of the crying! I'm tired of the not knowing! I'm 262 days clean off the damned opiates! I want to be happy and carefree! Instead I feel like I'm suffocating in Jethro's misery! I feel like I'm walking around with 20 extra pounds on each shoulder!

Oh well! Same old shiit! Different day!

TOD
Old 03-27-2015, 09:15 AM
  # 447 (permalink)  

TGIF! Yay yay yay! I know some of us are more excited about that than others!

I'm just happy I don't have to wake-up at the crack of dawn to get these kiddos out the door!

That's for your daughter Charley! She is awesome!

Oh my TOD that's a lot to deal with. Didn't realize your Dad was on the PP too. Was he put on them while on hospice? Or was it injury related?

Allfor we missed you last night!
Old 03-27-2015, 09:27 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  

Blue this one is for you!

http://youtu.be/tLFfXTwdVbY

You are well loved here! Thanks for being the awesome friend that you are to all of us!:
Old 03-27-2015, 09:52 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  

Sorry charley! I just had to say it like that...even though it shows my age. But that was what the Starkest Tuna used to say. Lol

But I read thru too fast about your daughter's nasty teacher! That's too bad! Why would she yell when they won? That makes no sense? But I know people don't always make sense do they? This world is far from perfect.

I just hope whatever happens DD won't suffer for it! She did a wonderful Job and deserves lots of praise, love and affection. She is so very talented!
Old 03-27-2015, 10:20 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  

I'm on a role of inspiration today! I know just about every one of us is facing some type of hardship or trying to create a better life for ourselves. Whether that be fighting our own addiction or someone else's. I have always found inspiration and happiness thru books, movies and/or music.
So today I want to dedicate this song to all of us! If any of you have your own special song that when you hear it makes your heart beat a little faster or gives you that happy hard to explain feeling. Then please share it with us!

Let's have an inspiring....motivation party!

http://youtu.be/tMjj1sBQ6PQ
Old 03-27-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  

Good morning!

I hit the ground running today and won't be able to post much - I have to be four different people at work today and Monday, then for the rest of the week I only have to be three! LOL! So i'll try to sneak in when I can.

TGIF!
Old 03-27-2015, 10:43 AM
  # 452 (permalink)  

Oh gosh charley we need a clone machine for you! Ok....charley lace up those running shoes and we will be here when you find the time!
Old 03-27-2015, 10:45 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  

Hmm....what to do? I think I'll bake an apple pie or crisp today? I have 7 apples sitting here that no one ate yet. Yep....that's what I'll do...bbl ladies!
Old 03-27-2015, 01:48 PM
  # 454 (permalink)  

Go Clean! Look at you full of energy. You cant fool me, I know what your doing. Your gonna be busy all day, full of energy and then sleep in tomorrow!

You need the responsibility of some squirrels! Chirping away to get you up out of bed and delivering peanuts!

Im doing something different this weekend. Its been working when we go out of town for a night so why not on Saturday ? I deserve to sleep in, and with Mr Blue away, I wont get woke up when he leaves early for his beloved half day of work. Are you ready! Im putting lots of extra peanuts out at night. I know Tod will say Im gonna end up with raccoon's lounging in the backyard hammock but Im doin it! Im sleeping in.

Clean I love those songs. I love how they are about the journey, looking within, and our attitude.
then I started watching you tube songs! I will try to pick one to post.

Do you have a good recipe for apple dumplings? The one where you have a whole apple and its got filling in the middle ,and a sugary dough wrapped around, and sauce. Id like to make some next week.

Omg we are really going to have both families at our house. And his grandparents are coming too. Im not leaving early today but Im gonna use it for extra time next week. Mr Blue said he wil be home on Tuesday and will have the rest of the week off. So we are going to go up north for a couple days then come home for Easter with church and family. See why I need to sleep in tomorrow. Ha!

Im also thinking about looking for those marzipan carrots again. Last Thanksgiving the lad at the bakery said, oh the carrots are for Easter we dont have them now. Like I was insane! I should go in and ask if she has marzipan turkeys!

Charley your daughters coach sounds a little like those angry ones in the basketball games. Their face turns all red, and they look like they will explode. Have you seen the show Dance Moms? You might not have it there? Im soo happy for your daughter.

This is a little off topic, but where you said confrontation with the teacher bothers you. Thats a limit you identified for yourself. Yay! Yesterday I was reading something at smart about limits /boundaries and I will just share this part because I like the way its phrased a lot. " do SOMETHING to protect myself (space, sanity, emotions, peace of mind, comfort).*" oh and this idea too: think of our limits as coming from a place of strength within ourselves, and not a place of weakness. I like it!

I missed you too last night Allfor, but I sent a pm
I did one to you too Butter, but I owe you more.
I owe everyone more.

((Tod)) The first thing I thought of when you were describing your fights with Jethro. Its like you have this dance you both do locked down tight. You each know what kind of response your gonna get from the other. He knows what to expect from you and hes got an instant "block" planned. Your right though, you have worked hard and have an opportunity now to do things you want, enjoy life. Keeping opposite schedules is a good way to avoid him but looks like the stress is building anyway. And Maria is playing both sides too. Shes a smart chick!

Omg I thought i lost my post. I was going to cry ! For once the tablet helped me. Oh, Tod my tablet crashed on Sr yesterday. Never has crashed before. Now I question if it could have a bug?
Old 03-27-2015, 02:21 PM
  # 455 (permalink)  

Whew! I need to catch up!

Tod, I will pm you. I know what you are going through, I was there so long I thought I had left a permanent bum dent on that path. Let me have some time to catch my breath after work and i'll get a pm off to you.

Clean, apple anything sounds amazing! I love apple crisp. H's absolute favourite is apple pie, and he's thrilled when we have it, we have it so rarely it seems. I can smell it baking ... oh ...
I love the idea of a motivation party!

Blue, awesome that you are going to sleep in! You deserve it! So Mr Blue won't make it home. I'm sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you have some wonderful plans in place to treat and pamper yourself! It sounds like you have a very busy week ahead! LOL I was wondering how long it would take until you started thinking about those carrots again

My daughter's dance teacher. *sigh* it's not good. She doesn't get along with her daughter at all (why her daughter is in that class when she's the teacher, I don't know), and that class has won numerous awards so there's a lot of pressure on her to choreograph the perfect routine. Plus the dancers are all so competitive, and DD is starting to think about her future and cutting back on classes because she knows she won't be a professional dancer, so it's really hard. It's not fun anymore. She actually wants to be put in the class below next year if she signs up again.

I was talking to my EAP counselor today about limits and boundaries. And she said something very similar to you, Blue. That when I feel uneasy, I need to look at what is happening and protect myself if I need to, even if it's just for a moment to get my thoughts together. Very good advice!

But, and this was in the post that was removed, I did talk to DD's friend's mom about the drama the two girls have been having lately. It was hard, and she was very defensive of her daughter ... there are a lot of family problems there too, and I know she's in a place with a lot of hurt right now in her marriage and so it was hard to bring this problem up. But I think we resolved it as much as we could, it's up to DD and her friend to come together and talk it through.

H is coming home tonight. We haven't had a chance to really work on our trigger word, or any of the stuff he was so excited about at counseling. I am hoping and praying for a calm weekend. Or, if not a calm weekend, then at least a calm Charley
Old 03-27-2015, 08:39 PM
  # 456 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

Clean! I haven't been able to open the song links! I just get the little wheel twirling!
.....Dad was on pain meds several years before he passed away! He had so many things wrong with himself? I swear he was living on borrowed time!

Blue: Find something or make something those squirrels have to use their little paws to pull the peanuts out of it. A jug of sorts! It could slow them down on going thru them so fast!

.....Don't go blaming me if your computer is having problems. I'm still dealing with the "Spy hunter" program that we can't get rid of! It's truly reeking havoc on my computer! Yesterday Jethro started telling me he had downloaded the program because I had asked him to try and fix the computer problem! He was then saying I shouldn't be chewing on his azz over the new problem! Well? I had shown him a program to try using to get rid of the maleware! He went and found a different program "Spy Hunter" for downloading! So in retrospect? YES it's his damned fault I'm now dealing with this new headache! But like he likes to do? It's my damned fault! Not his! He's the one that's always fixed the computer problems in the past! He's the Technical Support person that helped others fix their problems. So why am I getting blamed? And to put sugar on top of it? I'M the one that fixed the original problem after some extensive research! So take that sugar and put it in your coffee Mr. black coffee drinker! He makes my blood just boil at times!

And then we have today's events! I got up at 3:30 PM. He was outside with a chainsaw cutting up a limb in the front yard. I noticed the towels I had on the couch for folding were all neatly folded too! Hmmmmmm What does he have up his sleeve? Well he comes in and starts telling me about mom's phone call! She's got a bacterial infection and is going to have to have another colonoscopy done. ARGH! She also got her another phone that does more than the one she has. Jethro said; "My 1XH was in the area and called to see if she was home so he could come by and visit! When XH arrived. He told mom our daughter has joined the Air National Guard! OH? And when he found out mom had been in the hospital he sent our daughter a chastising text for not telling him." I sure wasn't going to tell him! LOL

Later on in the evening Jethro went to get us supper! They gave him the wrong order and he had to go back to get the correct one. While sitting and eating! He said: "I take it we got money put in the bank from one of our returns according to the mail we got today?" I said "Yes"! Then he dropped the bomb! He said: "There's a gun show this weekend and I'm going to it!" My stomach just rolled! It was all I could do to continue sitting there and eating. I said: "You haven't been to work in months and we can't afford it!" He said: "I'm GOING! I need to see if I can get a blah blah for so and so's rifle I'm working on!" I just sat there in silence! He then said: "I'm going to go file for unemployment tomorrow!" Tomorrow is Saturday! So that ain't happening! And I don't even know if he'll be eligible to draw it! I said in a low tone: "I keep trying to save money and you always find a way to spend it!" He had no response! I finished eating in as much silence as I could! He tried several times to pull me into a conversation, but I wasn't in the mood for it. It's hard trying to swallow when there's a lump in my throat!

He was looking at his credit report yesterday! He pointed out there was something on it that was paid off years ago. I told him to call them and get it straightened out! He did that today. He was all bent out of shape over it yesterday. Funny thing about it! I'm the one that paid thousands on the account to get it paid off! It was a bill that he and his 2XW had run up! I had to pay her's too in order to get his credit cleared up! I wish I'd known back then in 2011 the law would change and he wouldn't have been responsible for her part too. ARGH! Live and learn!

TOD
Old 03-27-2015, 09:10 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  

Hey good to see some activity over here!
Charley I'm praying real hard for a peaceful weekend for you! I don't think I can take another bad weekend! Just kidding. I have grown to care about you is all and it upsets me to see you upset!

Same with you TOD! It bothers me that Jethro is alway upsetting you! I think whoever it was who said you and Jethro have these roles or well I think I've heard it called "the dance" is on to something! It's like you presume a role and he does too. You all know what the other one is going to say or do because it happens over and over. The issue may be slightly different but it's the same ole "dance". Switch up the dance a little and catch him off guard?

But hey if he's being Mr. Nice guy about wanting to go to a gun show then I say milk him for awhile. Get Cha a few more suppers! When is the show?

Charley why doesn't your daughter plan to dance professionally? It's ok if you'd rather not answer that. I'm being nosy as usual. I hope your daughter and her friend can work it out.

Well I made a delicious apple crisp without the oatmeal because I didn't have rolled oats only steel cut. But I added some pecans and it lasted a whole two hours before it was devoured! Ha! So I made a second one this evening out of canned pie filling instead of fresh apples. What a difference that makes. Hope I can get rid of it.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:26 PM
  # 458 (permalink)  

Huge hugs Tod. I sent you a pm.

Clean the apple crisp sounds delicious! Can you send me some?

Dd doesn't want to dance professionally because it's a hard life. All that practising and keeping your weight at a certain spot. And i don't think she's cut out for it. Right now she's thinking she might want to be a civil rights lawyer or a psychologist. She's cut back on her dance this year so she can do more school work since she's in the advanced program.

I'm hoping for a nice weekend too. H is home and I've missed him even tho I thought i hadn't. Funny how you see someone and suddenly realize you've missed them.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:32 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps into the room. 'Why are you down here at this time of night?'

The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met.'

She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating? I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.

Once again, the wife is touched to tears.

'Yes, I do,' she replies.

The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily.

'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?'

'Yes, I remember,' said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.

The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to prison for 20 years?'

'I remember that, too,' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, "I would have gotten out today."

We can all use a laugh! Even if it's this kind of humor!

TOD
Old 03-27-2015, 09:33 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  

Rofl Tod!! You really had me there!!