Notices

nausea and vomiting

Old 07-18-2005, 07:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

nausea and vomiting

has anyone here had nausea and vomiting from using crystal meth or other stimulants?
Old 07-18-2005, 07:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well I did straight meth once...and then another time i did it im pretty sure it was laced but that time it was laced i got sick the time it wasnt i didnt. but its pretty normal to get sick when you take drugs its your bodys way or rejecting what you put into it. at least i think thats what they told us in science class
Old 07-18-2005, 08:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

are you talking about during use or coming down? sometimes I would get sick from it if it was really potent...and I would get the poops while coming down since I hadnt eaten and was trying to eat...but anyways yes if its potent it will make you nauseous and feel like you have to go to the bathroom.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lightbulb seizures

Hi zorilla, I was never sick"puking" from meth but I can tell you that I had a seizure from meth. It was really scary! I was slamming my head into the frig.and my eyes rolled up in the back of my head. I wasn't right for a couple days and probably did some brain damage "who knows", considering what goes into that stuff. I know it's pure poison so anything is possible.. hope you feel better. I also know that it makes your hair fall out and your teeth rot. I hope you can stay off of it. Go to NA for some support and more information. Hope you feel better soon!
Old 07-19-2005, 05:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

by the way I from adrian mi
Old 07-19-2005, 09:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i am vomiting soon after using meth or cocaine.raven a cousin of my husband's is in prison in adrian mi for meth possession.meth is the biggest drug problem in the county i live in.i just never thought it could happen to me;but it did.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:47 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
KRK

Anyone stopped drinking then get nausea and sick days later? I am not drinking anymore for about 2 weeks now and I keep getting sick what do I do? I do not want to drink!
Old 11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Did you shoot it? That is the only time I would ever get sick. And it was usually if I shot a lot after not doing it for a while.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:01 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Originally Posted by KRK View Post
Anyone stopped drinking then get nausea and sick days later? I am not drinking anymore for about 2 weeks now and I keep getting sick what do I do? I do not want to drink!
Don't drink, just means you have to go through it all again to recover, every day that passes and you stay sober should mean things get easier.

Speaking to a doctor would be a good idea though, just in case there's something wrong, they may be able to give you something to help as well.

All the best
Old 11-15-2009, 01:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

These issues need to taken to your dr.

We are not qualified to respond to medical issues.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:27 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

I agree KRK - please go see a doctor.

D