Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

weekend thread jan 3rd 4th & 5th of 2014 come help ourselves get through

Notices

weekend thread jan 3rd 4th & 5th of 2014 come help ourselves get through

Old 01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Sober Sunday has been a lot of doing not much and that is fine by me. I slept in late this morning; haven't done that in quite awhile considering I didn't pull a late night out on the town! Went grocery shopping and that was pretty much extent of productivity. Breakfast for dinner tonight while watching football. Getting a mild weather break so enjoyed actually being able to breathe while outside today for a change; ice storm on way though. I have a busy week ahead with many community-based activities but looking forward. Great weekend thread!
Old 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Checking in late. Weekend went to quickly and I feel like nothing got done. Yah, it is really, really cold outside. The snow hasn't stopped falling. Almost a foot. Driving is horrible. Went to the grocery store for the week and the shelves were almost bare. The bread aisle had only two loaves of cinnamon raisin bread and about four loaves of cocktail rye. Glad I didn't need bread. No dog food left either but I have cats. Of all the things they always have but were completely out of which I find totally odd? Kalamata olives. Apparently I am not the only fan.

School cancelled tomorrow. Work not. Kids will have an additional day of break. I am hoping to get my car out of the parking space or I will need a push. Not worried about it starting.

Cas, I understand your pain since you are even colder than we are. I lived in MN for 11 years so learned how to dress.

Off to bed. Then a scramble to get out the door. Hope this stupid cold I have goes away sooner than later. Why I didn't get on here. Dozing when not chasing kids.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:55 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

it was tough but I did it. Thank you SR for being here!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 11:00 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
Faith and reason

Great job copperfield!
Old 01-06-2014, 02:34 AM
  # 145 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Have a happy sober week everyone!