Notices

Class of July 2013 Part 47

Old 08-11-2017, 05:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Good to see you back, Crois!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Early good morning from me....I couldn't sleep.

I have spent a large part of the last two months working on recovery, my relationship with NIck and my relationship with myself. We have come such a long way ~ and through the pain and the hard work we needed to do to heal, we grew a lot stronger.

Life is so precious.....gosh, no one knows that better than the Julyers.
So I am moving forward in faith and love instead of fear. Well, most of the time....I really like it here now. I still wake up on mornings like today and miss Melbourne, but I don't miss anyone there.

My heart is here now and with all of you....thinking of Kris this morning.

Love to all of you.
Suze, I am so glad that you are happy here. You have been through so much in such a short period of time, and yet you have the best attitude!
It was just great to read your cheerful post; I am so happy for you and Nick.
Love and hugs,
Croutie
Old 08-11-2017, 12:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Thank you darling Croutie.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Magsie

It's good to see you around, Suze, and I missed the black, languid cat too!

We're having the tour of Britain cycle race in September, coming through our village on leg 3. So we're painting some old bikes green and hanging them up around the village, where they will be passing. That's what you do, apparently! It's on a Tuesday when they pass though so I won't be there as I'll be at work.

Hope all Julyers have a good weekend.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:47 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thanks Gilmer. I am trying to keep up with posts, but by the time I am free to post, more things have happened. Apart from work, I will be shacking up with my partner in a few weeks, so the packing up has begun.

Best wishes Venus, I know it's been a bit bumpy for you of late. I didn't see your post til after I'd posted.

Croutie, sorry too about your pup. I did read it, I can't keep up, but I know the gap a loss of a pet creates. Thinking of you.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:45 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hi guys, so lovely to see Suze and Croissant back xx

Thanks for your 5 month encouragement everyone. It really means a lot to me.

The longer I go without the drinking, the more I can't understand why I did it and how it took me so long to get right. It really is an evil insidious disease. Not that I need to tell you guys that.

Croutie, did you get Kikis ashes yet! I'm thinking of you. It's so nice cos she will always be with you. I'm sure you are a wonderful owner. You're so lovely xx

Leshar , missing your posts girlfriend xxx you too Ladybug and Lulu xx

Pete, I'm so worried about you. We have got to help you get sorted mate. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. I'm sure your wife must be worried , angry, frustrated etc, just as much as you are. Drop in and say hi, you know none of us will lecture you....or did I just ...lol. Please post love xxx

Wolfy I love it when you do postbys ....it's so nice to see you, albeit it briefly. You are such a loved part of our class. Never forget that my friend. I miss you xx

It's so good having the weekend off, I've been a happy little Vegemite. I've got stacks done around my house today.

Shaun and I are going to Angies for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully she will be feeling better.

I can't believe how much joy I'm feeling in my life of late. I must've been really, really depressed. Self medicating with alcohol and exacerbating the negativity.

I actually look forward to each day now and wonder what I can do. I'm enjoying pottering around pruning my roses, going for long drives and loving my new greyhound . I think it's important to change things up a bit and I've done just that.

I'm walking Miss Piggy and taking her to dog parks with Lewis of course.

Our threads been a little bit slow lately so I'll try to post a bit more.

I love coming here and seeing all your posts and what you've been up to, good or bad.

Love to all of you , keep posting.xxx

Dee, Casey, Pj , Gil, Leigh, Bob, Mags , Nikki, and anyone I've missed xx love you
Old 08-12-2017, 09:49 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

What's up, Casey? We miss you!
Old 08-12-2017, 11:55 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Thanks Gilmer. I am trying to keep up with posts, but by the time I am free to post, more things have happened. Apart from work, I will be shacking up with my partner in a few weeks, so the packing up has begun.

Best wishes Venus, I know it's been a bit bumpy for you of late. I didn't see your post til after I'd posted.

Croutie, sorry too about your pup. I did read it, I can't keep up, but I know the gap a loss of a pet creates. Thinking of you.
Thank you Crois....she was such a sweet little girl. I got her ashes yesterday; hubby picked them up. I just couldn't do it. Of course I had a good cry when he brought them in the house.
Good luck with your packing.
Congratulations on moving in with your partner.
All the best,
Croutie
Old 08-12-2017, 12:05 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hi guys, so lovely to see Suze and Croissant back xx

Thanks for your 5 month encouragement everyone. It really means a lot to me.

The longer I go without the drinking, the more I can't understand why I did it and how it took me so long to get right. It really is an evil insidious disease. Not that I need to tell you guys that.

Croutie, did you get Kikis ashes yet! I'm thinking of you. It's so nice cos she will always be with you. I'm sure you are a wonderful owner. You're so lovely xx

Leshar , missing your posts girlfriend xxx you too Ladybug and Lulu xx

Pete, I'm so worried about you. We have got to help you get sorted mate. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. I'm sure your wife must be worried , angry, frustrated etc, just as much as you are. Drop in and say hi, you know none of us will lecture you....or did I just ...lol. Please post love xxx

Wolfy I love it when you do postbys ....it's so nice to see you, albeit it briefly. You are such a loved part of our class. Never forget that my friend. I miss you xx

It's so good having the weekend off, I've been a happy little Vegemite. I've got stacks done around my house today.

Shaun and I are going to Angies for lunch tomorrow. Hopefully she will be feeling better.

I can't believe how much joy I'm feeling in my life of late. I must've been really, really depressed. Self medicating with alcohol and exacerbating the negativity.

I actually look forward to each day now and wonder what I can do. I'm enjoying pottering around pruning my roses, going for long drives and loving my new greyhound . I think it's important to change things up a bit and I've done just that.

I'm walking Miss Piggy and taking her to dog parks with Lewis of course.

Our threads been a little bit slow lately so I'll try to post a bit more.

I love coming here and seeing all your posts and what you've been up to, good or bad.

Love to all of you , keep posting.xxx

Dee, Casey, Pj , Gil, Leigh, Bob, Mags , Nikki, and anyone I've missed xx love you
Snooze, thank you so much for your kind words. I have her ashes here now, but have her in the guest room, because it's still so fresh, plus I'm a big cry baby. Had a good cry yesterday when Hubby brought her in the house. I do cherish my dogs, that is for sure. They are always happy to see me and grateful to be fed and loved. ....can't say that about all humans! :-))
It is just wonderful to read how happy and content you are now! I am so glad things have improved so much for you.....couldn't happen to a more deserving Soul!
Sounds like your new Greyhound is settling in nicely. They are such beautiful, elegant looking dogs.
So glad you will be post more; I have missed you.
Hugs,
Croutie
Old 08-12-2017, 12:06 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

What's up Gilmer?
Old 08-12-2017, 12:08 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Thank you darling Croutie.
.....Now, to get the lovely Venus to post more often....that is the goal!
Old 08-12-2017, 12:17 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Still not a stand up person, maybe one day.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:55 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

You're a lovely person, LuLu. You can't see your true value because you are blinded by the alcohol. You deserve better. You deserve fullness and joy in your life.
Old 08-12-2017, 01:20 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Lulu , im sending you lots of love and hoping you get out of this funk. I wish there was something i could do to help you xxx perhaps a visit to the doc and some bloid tests lovely ? Xxx hugs
Old 08-12-2017, 04:46 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you're a fine upstanding person too Lulu . What we do is not necessarily what we are.

I really want you to become the real you again tho, for good.

Have you considered what else you might do in order to stay sober?

D
Old 08-12-2017, 06:58 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croutie View Post
.....Now, to get the lovely Venus to post more often....that is the goal!
Your wish is my command sweetheart.

And I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

(((LuLu))) ♥

You are a person who refuses to give up no matter how hard this is sometimes....OK, this is the hard part. But there is a way through, and you know that you can and will get there.

Yes, it feels like it's time to add something else to help now...why not love? You CAN feel proud of yourself and happy again. Reach out.

Hello dearest Crois....so good to see you. I missed you. And thank you. It's kind of hard to believe we got through all of that. Neither Nick or I are taking any of this for granted, that's for sure. We are happy little vegemites right now and we feel pretty blessed.

Glad you are too Snoozy love. Gosh you are impressive woman!

Love to Bob and Mrs Bob, and yes, Casey love....PLEASE post. We care about you and miss you.

And I hear Pete's not doing well....same goes....come and talk.

SO much love guys. ♥
Old 08-12-2017, 07:08 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Hi Gilmer, how are you lovely one?
Old 08-12-2017, 07:11 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Looking forward to tomorrow, Suze. Thanks!
Old 08-12-2017, 07:53 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Hi Empress.

SQ- are you as bright as bright can be?

Just passin. Moved into a larger abode 96 months or so- THEN MY own place0. Have a dedicaed art room (big deal for me). 19 months undrunk now, nearly 2 years since the burns. Artificially templated skin shrinks in cold weather and throbs, fyi. Sleeping much better- more hours, still broken. Not having 2 huge metal gates banging metres from one's bed up to 100 times a day kind of helps.
Hope all are travelling okay.