SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomer's Daily Support Threads (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/)
-   -   Class of July 2013 Part 45 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-daily-support-threads/411285-class-july-2013-part-45-a.html)

Dee74 06-16-2017 04:25 PM

Class of July 2013 Part 45

last part here:
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-44-a-21.html

D

SoberLeigh 06-16-2017 04:44 PM

Thanks, Dee.

Dee74 06-16-2017 04:47 PM

no worries Leigh :)

D

SoberLeigh 06-16-2017 04:51 PM

:)

SoberLeigh 06-16-2017 04:52 PM

Goodnight, all.

resolute50 06-16-2017 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh (Post 6500474)
Goodnight, all.

Goodnight already? It's Friday night. ;)

Mags1 06-16-2017 11:54 PM

Morning Julyers.
I've missed a few days. I'm on catch up.

Snoozy, I'm pleased Shaun is doing well.

Dee, I'm so glad they sorted your meds out and your bp had settled.

Croutie, I used to watch the two fat ladies. They was hilarious as well as informative.

Hi Wolfie :c009: pleased your doing well. Roll on 4 years! Yaaay

Ladybug. I think it gets worse as your little bugs get older !:lmao

Leshar, sorry your brother gets drunk that way. When we drink we blame everything but the root cause, Us! It's only when we don't drink we see it for what it is!:hug:

Oh Snooze. So sorry about your mum and biopsy. You're going through so much. Look after you and as all Julyers are saying lean
On us. You do it so well for us. :hug: x

I've had a rough few days. One with the course, the training room was too hot and I had an asthma attack. I managed to get it under control and last night I had another. Pollen count was so high of grass too, which does me no favours.

So I'm treading gently this weekend, by rights I should've got an ambulance last night. My blood oxygen went to 88. I did breathing exercises, tried to keep calm and rested. Not being dramatic but I'm so pleased I woke up this morning.

Love and big hugs to all Julyers. We know that whatever life throws at us, keeping sober through it all is the best for us and our families. :grouphug:

Gilmer 06-17-2017 02:27 AM

I'm glad you're hanging in there today, Mags. I hope things will be better for you soon.

Dee74 06-17-2017 02:57 AM

Snooz? :glasses

D

Mags1 06-17-2017 05:31 AM

thanks Gilmer x

SoberLeigh 06-17-2017 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by resolute50 (Post 6500518)
Goodnight already? It's Friday night. ;)

I know ;). I'm such a wild thing!!!!!

I slept for 11 hours!!!!

SoberLeigh 06-17-2017 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mags1 (Post 6500726)
Morning Julyers.
I've missed a few days. I'm on catch up.

Snoozy, I'm pleased Shaun is doing well.

Dee, I'm so glad they sorted your meds out and your bp had settled.

Croutie, I used to watch the two fat ladies. They was hilarious as well as informative.

Hi Wolfie :c009: pleased your doing well. Roll on 4 years! Yaaay

Ladybug. I think it gets worse as your little bugs get older !:lmao

Leshar, sorry your brother gets drunk that way. When we drink we blame everything but the root cause, Us! It's only when we don't drink we see it for what it is!:hug:

Oh Snooze. So sorry about your mum and biopsy. You're going through so much. Look after you and as all Julyers are saying lean
On us. You do it so well for us.

I've had a rough few days. One with the course, the training room was too hot and I had an asthma attack. I managed to get it under control and last night I had another. Pollen count was so high of grass too, which does me no favours.

So I'm treading gently this weekend, by rights I should've got an ambulance last night. My blood oxygen went to 88. I did breathing exercises, tried to keep calm and rested. Not being dramatic but I'm so pleased I woke up this morning.

Love and big hugs to all Julyers. We know that whatever life throws at us, keeping sober through it all is the best for us and our families. :grouphug:

(((((Mags)))) :hug:

SoberLeigh 06-17-2017 07:45 AM

Good morning, goodnight, all.

SoberLeigh 06-17-2017 07:45 AM

❤️ Love ❤️ and peace.

Leshar 06-17-2017 08:44 AM

Hello all,
I returned home in the wee hours of the morning. I've just collected Tiki. I feel lonely. But I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I was treated with such disrespect, the way my brother treats his wife. I don't know why she puts up with it. It makes for tense times when I visit. It's their relationship and I stay out of it.
I have to learn lines, we have a rehearsal tomorrow evening. My hearts not really in it. I think it's just a pervading melancholy which never really goes away, but it is so much more manageable in sobriety.

Mags, how scary for you. How are you today? What is the course you're taking?

Yes, Snoozy, please check in, if you can. We are all thinking of you.

Suze, how are you? I know it is a difficult time for you. Thinking of you.

Thank you to all of you, you are all a salve to me in times of loneliness. Love to all.

CaseyW 06-17-2017 09:56 AM

Glad you made it home safe, Leshar.

Hope Snooz checks in soon.

Thanks for all the love and compassion you share with all of us, Leigh.

I'm off work today. Been out flea marketing/thrift store shopping. Got a bunch of bargains. Now I'm home and not planning on going back out today.

venuscat 06-17-2017 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Dee74 (Post 6500812)
Snooz? :glasses

D

Please check in love. :hug: ♥

Well, when you wake up, if you can. :hug: ♥

venuscat 06-17-2017 11:07 AM

I'm struggling Leshar, but hanging in.
Also glad you made it home safe. :hug: ♥

:grouphug:

Mags1 06-17-2017 01:14 PM

Nice to see you Suze :hug: keep hanging in there X♥️

Leshar, I've been doing an engineers planning course, very taxing on the old brain!
Health wise, I'm a lot better today thanks, I can breathe! Not fully but better than I was. My breathing is like if you hold your nose and try to breathe through a straw! Can do it but difficult.::headbange

It's cooled off slightly here today, been sweltering weather. We're not used to it. One hot day and we're flaked out.lol.

Hope it's a good Sunday for everyone.x

SoberLeigh 06-17-2017 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags1 (Post 6501339)
Nice to see you Suze :hug: keep hanging in there X♥️

Leshar, I've been doing an engineers planning course, very taxing on the old brain!
Health wise, I'm a lot better today thanks, I can breathe! Not fully but better than I was. My breathing is like if you hold your nose and try to breathe through a straw! Can do it but difficult.::headbange

It's cooled off slightly here today, been sweltering weather. We're not used to it. One hot day and we're flaked out.lol.

Hope it's a good Sunday for everyone.x

:) So very glad to hear that you are a lot better today, Mags.!!!!!!!! :)