Old 06-18-2017, 11:08 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Another
Old 06-18-2017, 11:09 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Leshar View Post
Dearest Snoozy,
I'm so glad you posted, and what a wonderful, uplifting post, thank you. You have helped me a lot today as I reflect on my visit, personalities, what is really important in life. I'm struggling a bit, but I have much to be thankful for, this wonderful group of people being a very important one! Love you.
Love to you, sweet Leshar ❤️
Old 06-18-2017, 11:10 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Glad to hear you are doing so much better Wendy love.
Suze, how are you?????
Old 06-18-2017, 11:14 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Hello and Love to the Julyers.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:21 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Hi Sweet Leigh!
Old 06-18-2017, 12:43 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Croutie View Post
Hi Sweet Leigh!
, dear Croutie.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:14 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Hi, Snooz. It really was a joy to read your beautiful, peaceful post. Your complete dedication to sobriety is definitely an inspiration and a great example to all of us.

Have a lovely day!
Old 06-18-2017, 04:57 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post
Hi, Snooz. It really was a joy to read your beautiful, peaceful post. Your complete dedication to sobriety is definitely an inspiration and a great example to all of us.

Have a lovely day!
Indeed.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:02 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Goodnight, good morning, Julyers.

Sweet dreams; lovely days.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:02 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

❤️ Love ❤️ and Peace to all.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:03 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Sobriety

Rocks
Old 06-18-2017, 10:08 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Magsie

Snoozy love, you're an amazing person and I reckoned on you coming back stronger than ever. So,proud of you.❤️
You made me chuckle going in your pj's to your mum and dads. I've just been watering my plants outside in my zip up knee length nightgown (I've got a summer And a winter one, that ones longer)I'm so lucky

Have a good day my friends.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:49 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Hi all. I have lots to vent, but no energy to do so. All is good really, just adjusting to busy routine, plus relationship commitments. Plus seeing how I'd drink to escape those issues in the past. I like to think of myself as a pacifist, but I know that i might be delusional. As always, still learning a lot about myself and sobriety, and how a drink or two to get me through a tough day, turned into the hugest problem in my life. So if my partner pisses me off, I can't have a drink or two (not that I even remotely want to), but just that knowledge that that is exactly how I must have escalated some parts of my drinking in my past by using it as a coping mechanism to relationship conflict avoidance, has been an eye opener.

Because I've been busy, then juggling quality time, I then had to factor in my "me" time, and I saw how drinking had fooled me into thinking it was quality "me" time too.

Snooz. Glad your resolve is strong. Sending you love and hugs moving forward.

I can't catch up on all posts just now, but thinking of you all.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:03 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi Croissant, I understand what your saying.
I did exactly the same. Drinking was used as a massive prop, too much so and when it's taken away we stumble for a while but in the end we do learn to live without the prop and deal with everything thrown at us.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:07 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely replies, you help me to stay strong. Xxx

Crois its nice to see you post. You must br pretty busy these days. Relationships especially new ones are an ongoing learnng process especially when kids are involved. How is that part going ? How do your children get on with your partner and his child?

Im glad youve found love again, we all deserve happiness.

Leshar your brother sounds very much like my oldest brother. A real chauvenist pig .
I dont know how his wife put up with him for 20 years. She finally left but i just dong understand how wonen allow themselves to be treated that way. Id do a runner for sure.

Pj ...i just read your story. Wow its incredible, you have really inspired me to keep strong. I had no idea the adversity you have overcome. Youre a remarkable person that will help many, many people.

I feel i was meant to stumble upon that tonight as im feeling a bit nervous about Mums apt tomorrow and cant sleep.

I logged into SR on my new ipad and would you believe it was the first thing i saw ( insert twighlight music )

I feel for you not seeing your sons, i can identify with that. When you finally reconnect they will see what an amazing person you truly are, minus the alcohol & how much you have to give
When im feeling sorry for myself i will just go back and read that story again. You have a gift for words and writing . It was really powerful and thanks for sharing . Xx

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love xxx
Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Administrator

best wishes tomorrow Snooz

D
Old 06-19-2017, 05:44 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mags1 View Post
Snoozy love, you're an amazing person and I reckoned on you coming back stronger than ever. So,proud of you.❤️
You made me chuckle going in your pj's to your mum and dads. I've just been watering my plants outside in my zip up knee length nightgown (I've got a summer And a winter one, that ones longer)I'm so lucky

Have a good day my friends.
Hi Mags!
Old 06-19-2017, 05:46 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely replies, you help me to stay strong. Xxx

Crois its nice to see you post. You must br pretty busy these days. Relationships especially new ones are an ongoing learnng process especially when kids are involved. How is that part going ? How do your children get on with your partner and his child?

Im glad youve found love again, we all deserve happiness.

Leshar your brother sounds very much like my oldest brother. A real chauvenist pig .
I dont know how his wife put up with him for 20 years. She finally left but i just dong understand how wonen allow themselves to be treated that way. Id do a runner for sure.

Pj ...i just read your story. Wow its incredible, you have really inspired me to keep strong. I had no idea the adversity you have overcome. Youre a remarkable person that will help many, many people.

I feel i was meant to stumble upon that tonight as im feeling a bit nervous about Mums apt tomorrow and cant sleep.

I logged into SR on my new ipad and would you believe it was the first thing i saw ( insert twighlight music )

I feel for you not seeing your sons, i can identify with that. When you finally reconnect they will see what an amazing person you truly are, minus the alcohol & how much you have to give
When im feeling sorry for myself i will just go back and read that story again. You have a gift for words and writing . It was really powerful and thanks for sharing . Xx

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Much love xxx
Hi Snoozy, Thinking of you as you move forward with appointments...
You are doing so well; keep up the good work Sweetie.
Croutie
Old 06-19-2017, 05:47 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by Gilmer View Post

Have a lovely day!
Hey there Gilmer!
Old 06-19-2017, 05:50 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
best wishes tomorrow Snooz

D
Hope you are well Dee. You do such a great job checking up on everyone. I Hope you are getting along ok...