Notices

Class of August 2014 Part 23

Old 10-16-2016, 09:03 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Pink hell freakin yes!!! I love it!!!! You are totally rockin it baby!!!!!
Old 10-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks determined! Will try and put a pic up later! X
Old 10-16-2016, 09:31 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

There we go......my profile picture is the phoenix I've had tattooed to my left thigh 😊 my gift to me to represent my strength and my journey x
Old 10-17-2016, 03:43 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Sweet!!! Love it, great coloring! Totally rocks!
Old 10-17-2016, 06:41 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Great stuff Pink!
Old 10-20-2016, 12:46 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hey guys, another week nearly done! Trying to ramp up my exercise and toning in the run up to my holiday to be bikini ready, and my abs are aching after just doing 100 sit ups!

Now chilling watching the great British bake off which makes me yearn for cake!

What plans do you guys have for the weekend? I'm going swimming then christmas shopping with my mum on Saturday, Sunday will be spent doing some carpentry then a nice meal out with my better half.

Hope you are all healthy, happy and enjoying each day x
Old 10-20-2016, 03:32 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have a great weekend ahead guys

D
Old 10-20-2016, 11:47 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Thanks dee, you too!! Xx
Old 10-21-2016, 02:00 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

No weekend plans except to finalize a paper that I spent way too much time on this week. I also had an interview for a per-diem role at a foster home / school for troubled youth.

So, with some luck I'll mentor a couple of folks and spend a shift a week working at the foster home.

Keep up the great work Team!
Old 10-22-2016, 05:54 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Hiya kids!

Getting ready for a Halloween party we are having next week. Got a ton of decorations!! Big grim reaper that's 15 feet hanging from a tree outside, graveyard, robotic ghosts everywhere, etc. this is my favorite holiday, having a blast. I am going as 70s Elvis, got the full rhinestone suit and all. Been practicing my moves, gonna rock the house baby!!

Have a fantastic weekend guys! Much love.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:24 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Ultra yiur weekend sounds really rewarding, well done on your achievements so far, lovely to hear about your success and your passion x

Determind your Halloween bits sounds amazing! I was excited just to buy a pumpkin lol, enjoy, sound's like a real fun time and great for the whole family 😊

My tattoo is finally healing and I love it! Am already planning extending the tail right down my leg. Well, I'm on the countdown to my holiday, and find myself wondering what I'm going to drink on this all inclusive holiday. Diet coke is my standard go to, but I hope they have some mocktails as a treat. Any recommendations for a nice holiday drink that's a bit more interesting than diet coke? I have no desire to take the poison so no worries there!

Happy weekend x
Old 10-22-2016, 03:31 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Pink- my wife bought me some glogg last year- I never ended up trying it (still on the wine rack) but I'll pass along the info.

Based on the description, for some the taste may be too close to wine, but I'm going to pass the info on to you in case you want to look into it:

Grandpa Lundquist Glögg Winter Beverage. Dress up this heat-and-serve version of the classic Scandinavian holiday drink—think sweet mulled wine—with raisins and blanched almonds
Old 10-23-2016, 10:30 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Thanks ultra, I'm not sure they will have that at the holiday resort though! Sounds very christmassy though, might have a look for it for christmas day x
Old 10-26-2016, 02:34 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Happy hump day kids!

Speaking of beverages, I have really been under attack from the AV lately. Relentless and obsessive actually. What's the big deal kind of thoughts. I need to stay on guard I think.

You guys ever get these still?
Old 10-26-2016, 01:58 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Determind you know poison free is the way to be, you know the av is a rose tinted lying little salesman! Sometimes it knocks on my door too, just randomly, like when I'm shopping in town and I walk past my favourite pub, or when I overhear my colleagues talking about the fab weekend they had partying, when I'm in the supermarket and I walk past the booze aisle. It's not all the time, just now and again. Yesterday at my slimming group people were talking about how they would rather cut out food on a night out and use their calories on alcohol, and randomly I fancied a vodka, and could almost taste it. Weird. Keep vigilant determined, one sip and you're back at square one, and that's a bloody hard place to be!

Thinking of you, keep posting if you feel vulnerable, I'm here xxx
Old 10-26-2016, 03:07 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Rarely Determined. Usually when I've been doing a bunch of stuff and finally take a break. Probably some fleeting association.

Your stuff will pass.

I tell you I would have been in serious trouble if I was still drinking. I'm home most of the day reading and writing papers. I only have three 90 minute on-line classes per week. Would have been bad news all around.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:29 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Thanks guys, your posts helped me snap out of it a bit. You are right, I know this. I am going to have to keep on guard at the party I am having. Buying beer and such, with the weather getting colder, fires going, etc. something just crept up on me.

Eye on the prize.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:20 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Happy saturday guys! We are pumpkin carving this evening and watching forest gump, lovely relaxing evening. I rejoined the gym today, felt good to feel the burn again! Any recommendations for the best activity to tone my thighs?

No news here, just ticking along, hope you guys are well and happy xx
Old 10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Happy Halloween!!! We are a bit late to the party, just carving a pumpkin now, but not to late for tricker treaters! Planning to watch a creepy movie with the kids later tonight.

Determined, I hope your party was/is fab! Fall and spring can be tough, and sometimes the A/V pounces right on it. I kind of think of both as times of new beginning. I try to start new hobbies or find other ways to celebrate the changing of the seasons- that has always helped a lot!

Love the Pheonix, Pink! It's beautiful!

Ultra- I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I were still drinking. I don't think I would still be in school, and I certainly wouldn't be very happy!

Love to you all! Boo!

Old 11-01-2016, 02:29 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Guys, I screwed up. I drank. And worse, I can't seem to stop. I look and feel like death. This is just terrible.