Notices

Class of March 2013 Part 45

Old 01-10-2016, 09:29 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Thanks, Trachy. Keeping fingers crossed!
Old 01-10-2016, 09:49 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trachemys View Post
I sent one anyway. We'll see.
Me too -- hoping to hear from her soon.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:12 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

I hope she is ok also----
Babs
Old 01-10-2016, 10:22 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Marcherrrrrrrrr??? We miss you sweetie!

Not much to say, had a great visit home. Leaving in the morning. Boo. But I miss my wife and gotta move so it's time to go back.

It's so fun to see everyone again, I have a lot of hellos as I make the rounds. But for every hello there is a bittersweet goodbye. This was the week of goodbyes.

I feel so blessed that the kids are growing up but they still love to see auntie wehav. It makes my heart so happy, and every possible sacrifice of money, all my vacation time time away from j.... It's all worth it to have this relationship with them.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:50 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hey, yeah Trachy, I already PMd her, and like Sass she doesn't have an email on it. Her last activity here on SR was 4th Jan, so not like her. I don't want her to be in pain, but I hope it is her back that has gone again, and not something happened to her or hers. Sending positive thoughts across the miles ((((((R)))))

Farewells are always poignant We, I have watched my baby niece and nephews grow up, two now have babies of their own now. I have a good and loving relationship with all of them, but see them far too infrequently. They have a standing invitation to a free Scottish holiday though!

Trachy, how are you doing sweetie?

Sass have things gotten back to normal in your place?

All Okish here. Struggling to get into a routine. I have a different form of insomnia at the moment. Normally I get off ok & wake in the early hours, but lately have been really struggling to actually get off to sleep. Nothing specific playing on my mind, have herbal tea, only read my old kindle before bed, listen to my hypno-app all the usual, but toss and turn like a landed fish on a hot rock. Consequently I do not want to wake up when the alarm goes! Grrrrrrr
I expect to get into a waking routine quite quickly as I now work full days during the week ( only 3, don't faint!) it means getting up early regularly so I can get my run in before work. Today I couldn't force my eyelids open so didn't go for my run but did make myself wake up. I really hope it settles soon!

Just heard about David Bowie. RIP such an innovator in the music world. We need more artists like him pushing the boundaries rather than pandering to the masses.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:20 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  

Hello my lovely Marchers including Dee, thank you so much for your concern about me, sorry to give you a scare. I've been having a lovely holiday, we actually went away for a bit, then I got totally out of any routine (too much relaxing!) and I simply didn't come on to SR.

I actually planned to come tomorrow morning but I found seven lovely messages of concern waiting for me so I've hurtled online to let you all know thank you so much, I'm fine and well as is Mr Marcher and Mum.

We are going through a heatwave at the moment so, although it's after 9pm, it's still 25C and unlikely to go down much over night. That's ok though, it's the middle of summer so you expect that. We've had a pretty cool wet time up until now, it looks like the tennis players are going to be roasted this week in Sydney.

I haven't read back yet but will catch up with you all. Big love all round as North and Jamie Oliver say.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:25 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trachemys View Post
This will sound egotistical. My family got something they wanted for Christmas.

Me.

Last night, as we were all getting ready to leave the cabin in the mountains, I broke out the hat. The hat Marcher13 made for me. It's so soft. What's her name? You got this from where?

From one of many that care whether I live or die.

I cannot do this without you. Thank you, each and everyone for what you have done for me. I love you and whatever I can do for you, call on me.
Oh Trachy, what a wonderful thing to read on the last evening of my holiday.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:27 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad all is well Marcher - welcome home!

D
Old 01-11-2016, 02:32 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee I hope you are well and I hope you and the Red Racer are upright.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:36 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

We so exciting about closing on Jan 22, that happens to be Mr Marcher's b'day.

It's good to catch up with you all. Toots and Sass I hope you are getting over your lurgies. Babs stay strong, meetings, journals/reflection and sharing here will get you where you want to be.

Duff you are sounding good.

Ken I am glad that your brother is doing pretty well.

Trachy you are sounding really strong and resilient.

North and DD, it's so good to see you both.

Night lovely people.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:58 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  

(((Marcher)))! So happy to hear you, Mr Marcher and Marcher Mum are ok!
Old 01-11-2016, 07:38 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  

Hello everyone !! Glad to hear things are well with you Marcher.
Everything is well here and I'm feeling great !!
Have you guys ever heard of the grapevine? It's a little book or pamphlet that comes out every month ---I now get it and just love it---It has a lot of good stories in it.
Have a great day everyone
Hugs
Babs
Old 01-11-2016, 07:52 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  

Haag, marcher! So glad you are having a wonderful holiday!!

I'm sitting in my uncles flat, going to the airport in an hour. It's been a good trip. Uncle is my last goodbye. It's always more of a see ya later, so it will be fine. Then I have a direct flight back, I habe to wash my pants but the rest of my uniform is already laid out, I have no food to pack a lunch with, I won't be able to sleep for the jetlag, and tomorrow's gonna downright suck. But it's totally worth it!
Old 01-11-2016, 10:28 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  

Whew, the world is back on its axis!!!

Paradise found!
Old 01-11-2016, 02:04 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone on a lovely dayin Paradise which, as Toots cleverly said, has been "Found". Actually between you and me it's not a lovely day, it's stinking hot, but it's a lovely day in other ways.

Originally Posted by wehav2day View Post
Haag, marcher!
Now come on We, that's a bit rough, I know I went MIA for a bit but there's no need to call me a "hag".

It's back to work today. Have a good one peeps.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:12 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  

I forgot to say that the woman who fell and got such a bad head injury will be in hospital for at least six months, probably more. No public prognosis has been released yet but it doesn't look promising.

There but for the grace of God ....
Old 01-12-2016, 08:35 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  

Holy moly, marcher,that's a bad case of wehav no edit gone terribly wrong! I don't even know what I meant to type, but it certainly wasn't that!! I hope it at least have you a giggle...

It's back to work for me too today. Re-entry is always rough. Felt like 4:00am when I got up at 7:00for work. Couldn't get to sleep before midnight, travel makes my brain race and wander. It wil be a rough week, but will be fine.

I've already been ambushed by my staff, that's always a plus. Not. Some things I can do, some things I can't. Other things I won't because I think they are kind of being babies. I'm not going to compromise on an experience for the groups just to make things more convenient for us. Ok vent over.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:17 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Haag! I think it's a new Marcherism.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:15 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Happy Hump Day Marchers!
Car goes for its MOT today which means dropping it in the shop and walking to work. Not sure when I get it back.
GSon stopping tonight and hubby home about midnite as is working from home next 2 days.
So my week is a little disrupted but Hey, I bend!

Haag all xx
Old 01-14-2016, 02:29 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  

Just popping my head around the door to say hi as I didn't make it in this morning. All is good here but I don't know what some of you would think of our Aussie summer weather. It was 37C today, then we had several wild electrical storms where the rain poured down but the temp remained the same. At 5pm a southerly buster roared through so the temperature has tumbled 20 degrees in the last four hours.

I hope your car had a good time when it went for it's MOT toots. What on earth is a MOT?

We do you any lavender essential oil? Sprinkle a bit on your pillow, it might help relax your mind so you can sleep. Lavender pillow spray is even better. DIY Aromatherapy Pillow Mist & 10 Tips to Sleep Better - StrictlyDelicious

Big love to you all from
Haag Marcher