Notices

(Not So) New - Frank's Thread Part3

Old 09-02-2015, 02:44 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  

I give up on the idea I can get caught up on this thread. It's like a wild fire in the wind, man. I'll do what I can and then will jump back onboard for part 4. That will only be in another day or so.

Great to see you so active, Frank. It sucks when you disappear. Those Bloodhounds really did the trick.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:45 PM
  # 382 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by NestWasEmpty View Post

Frank it's too small to see in here , but there's a quote ( saying ) under my AV
I am a Warrior Woman
You may Know me Down ,
But I Will not Stay down
Thank you for that, Nest. I magnified my page view as much as possible, but still couldn't read it.

On SoundCloud, most laptops have a microphone, even though you might not see it. Have you tried recording?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:47 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
I give up on the idea I can get caught up on this thread. It's like a wild fire in the wind, man. I'll do what I can and then will jump back onboard for part 4. That will only be in another day or so.

Great to see you so active, Frank. It sucks when you disappear. Those Bloodhounds really did the trick.
So good to see you, Cissy!! How are things in CissyLand?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:48 PM
  # 384 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Like the way you tell a story Frank , almost like I can watch things happen Very Intreguing < spell .
Old 09-02-2015, 02:58 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Frank I looked into my speaker properties control , I found out when my laptop was made that part wasn't included . So whom ever owned it before me , never had it installed all I could figure out .
Hi Cissy glad you joined us again If I can keep up <-- comp illiterate , I'm sure you can
Old 09-02-2015, 03:03 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  

Frank I looked into my speaker properties control , I found out when my laptop was made that part wasn't included . So whom ever owned it before me , never had it installed all I could figure out .
Bummer, I wanted to hear your voice.

Any other thread posters who are willing to try SoundCloud?
Old 09-02-2015, 03:11 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  
saoutchik

sao bet that made you feel Proud - your own logo !! I didn't know you do sewing ( factory ) work ? I did that for about a month just following patterns , stitching . Those indust. machine go fasttttt . Really liked it found out I was allergic to wool ( coat fact. ) I wasn't very happy

Frank it's too small to see in here , but there's a quote ( saying ) under my AV
I am a Warrior Woman
You may Know me Down ,
But I Will not Stay down
I don't care much for the last line .. You been working on another Voice - cloud ? Those are cool , I checked over the net of what I would need for my laptop . Couldn't figure it out , that's my luck !!
Lol! I don't do anything important like that. I'm our companies salesman. We do signage, corporate clothing, personal protective equipment and commercial vehicle liverey stuff like that.

When you sell a hi viz jacket or a hard hat you can improve margins by logo-ing it all up
Old 09-02-2015, 03:21 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  
saoutchik

You're right Cissy - i'm always about 4 topics behind the curve on this thread.

I will look into going on soundcloud - I started to install the app but they wanted debit or credit card details which I don't really want to put online but there appears to be other options - will investigate

We are Saoutchik
You will be assimilated
Resistance is futile
Old 09-02-2015, 03:23 PM
  # 389 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
I will look into going on soundcloud - I started to install the app but they wanted debit or credit card details which I don't really want to put online but there appears to be other options -
I think there are other options, Sao. I didn't have to provide any cc info. I think you get something like 200 minutes of recordings before you have to go 'pro' and pay up. Can't remember exactly what steps I took.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:25 PM
  # 390 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

sao sounds like pretty important stuff to me . Can you imagine if the Logo's wording came out with wrong spelling or even Nasty works .. Um I mean an accident ( not really ) would be awful !!
Old 09-02-2015, 03:41 PM
  # 391 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

It bugs me too aso about replying to all the posts , by I read them & then want to reply . I forget who said what .
Frank . I pay $ 15.00 a month extra on my internet for home comp. help . Over the phone stuff I mean . I will give them a call to tell me what I need to install . I think it would be interesting & fun to hear other peoples voices
Old 09-02-2015, 05:38 PM
  # 392 (permalink)  

Hi Cissy glad you joined us again If I can keep up <-- comp illiterate , I'm sure you can
Thanks, NWE. I'm a New Englander too. Farther south but I still qualify.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:49 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  

Hi all

I watched Miss South Carolina....excruciating viewing. They should ask them something about hair or nails, but I guess that wouldn't be quite as funny.

I agree, Nesty. I would stop and help rather than laugh and walk off. She wasn't good enough for you anyway, Frank!

fyi everyone, when Sao said "We are Saoutchik. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile" I thought, I better check this out. Sounds like this guy might be demon possessed. I hope you appreciate me looking after your safety.

This is what I found and I think it explains the Lancia....

Founded by cabinet maker Jacques Saoutchik (born Iakov Savtchuk in Russian Empire in 1880), Saoutchik was a top-class French coachbuilding company founded in 1906. In the 1930s the company became famous for their high quality and often extravagant designs.

Love to all Lapidaslanders!!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:01 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  

I'll try the sound cloud thing in a couple days when work isn't so crazy, some remind me xx
Old 09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  

Good evening, all.

DVR alert: Tonight is the season finale of Mr. Robot.

Also, for your viewing pleasure (or not), Netflix's 'Narcos' is getting strong reviews, but I just can't get into it. Too many voice overs.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 396 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Evening Shabby Well I read that on sao post , but I had no clue what it meant . You made want to look into it too . Assimilate - take on the form of ?? I'm lost as usual
Heck Yes Cissy - I've lived all of the US my father was a Farmer . Than I married one ( divorced ) Ugg . Yes I'm a farmers daughter - we get a bad rap ...
Old 09-02-2015, 06:14 PM
  # 397 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

Evening Frank & Jen glad you stopped in
Old 09-02-2015, 06:18 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  

Currently in the process of installing flash for sound cloud. I'll probably hit a brick wall at some stage. Easily knocked back when it comes to techno stuff.

How are you today, Frank?

Do you think 32 is old enough to be considered a cougar? I like the crack about keeping fit in order to catch the cubs :-D
Old 09-02-2015, 06:25 PM
  # 399 (permalink)  

Evening Frank & Jen glad you stopped in
Hey! I didn't just drop in. I live here.

*wink* how are you tonight, Nest?
Old 09-02-2015, 06:30 PM
  # 400 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

I just had to google Cougar - I didn't know if there was an age . I just figured an older women dating much younger was considered to be one . Nope you have to be in your 40's & date men at least 10 years younger . So I'm not going to open my mouth any more on this subject .. I have dated them even younger NO I didn't rob the Basket !! maybe 12 -15 years younger .
Now I'm seeing one 13 years older , I guess those 10+ years drinking made me Weak