Notices

Here we go

Old 02-12-2016, 09:58 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Sounds a lot like what I did. Lapsed, got through about a week, had a bad day and went back. It's tough I know. With that being said, the fact that you went back on this site and saw my post tells me that at least a small part of you still wants out. I hope you won't let this die out completely. Like I said, I get it, it's tough.

No need to apologize though, we're just here for support. This is about you.

Wishing you the best.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:25 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  

Ditto.
You'll find that you'll smoke just as much, if not more. Soon you'll start feeling more anxiety when smoking and more depression when you're not. Your addiction will make you smoke more in an attempt to solve those issues.

Pay attention to how it's impacting your feelings. You may feel good when high, but how do you feel when your not? You'll be left with the choice of being high all the time, or quitting. Your addiction will want you to be high all the time.

The more you smoke, the more you'll need to achieve the feelings you're looking for. It just keeps getting worse. Right up to the point when smoking doesn't even make you feel better at all....it only removes the feelings of WD's.

Think about it. You want more right now. You'll always want more. The only way to escape the anxiety and depression is to quit and give your brain time to heal.

We're here for ya man. I know you'll be wanting to quit again. I think just about everyone here knows you'll be in a desperate state again soon.

Stop on by any time and let me/us know how you're doing. We'll be here for you in any way you need.
Old 03-31-2016, 06:23 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Incontrol15 wise words and true indeed. I am back to being a full blown addict and I want my freedom and energy back!

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys ... I really need to fix my life.

Thank you!
Old 03-31-2016, 02:44 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

An addict cannot get clean all alone. An addict needs the help of other addicts. Go to an NA or AA meeting every day. Together we all can stay clean.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:56 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad to see you back Teodor - fight this

D