Notices

pre employment drug test, Quick Fix 6.1

Old 08-03-2015, 09:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

pre employment drug test, Quick Fix 6.1

I relapsed on May 7th and lost my employment on May 28th. I interviewed at Citibank and was offered the job! I really want to work there and will be so excited if it all works out. But... I have to take a pre employment drug test this afternoon. In about 2 hours. I don't trust that the marijuana is out of my system enough to pass the test on my own. So I bought Quick Fix Plus 6.1. It is synthetic urine and I plan to substitute on my test.

My question is, has anyone used Quick Fix for a drug screen before? Did you pass your test? Or have you known anyone who has used it?

Any opinions or advice would be helpful. I am really nervous and anxious about my drug screening. This is the only thing standing in my way of getting this job.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

really kiddo you are going to work in a bank and cheat on your urine test... really... you do know that they watch in places when you go to do this test now... because of so many problems... and I do mail and had to have an FBI review done.. for 10.92 per hour. and 27.5 hours a week... and all I do is post the mail.. don't cheat go in and be a stand up bank employee that cares about the job the people that have so little and you will have to have responsiblity for ..... ekkekekekkekeke... ardy wisconsin
Old 08-03-2015, 10:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That sounds a bit risky. Why don't you buy a test at the drug store and see how it turns out?
Old 08-03-2015, 04:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Trying to cheat a drug test isn't what this board's about It'sMe.

Most importantly it's not a true reflection of the you I've come to know. yeah?

If I was a large Corporation I'm pretty sure my chemists could distinguish between real pee and fake pee
I'd take the test honestly and see where the chips lay after that.

If you pass, that'll be a great second chance at a totally sober life.
If you fail, you'll have the chance to be truly clean for your next job application.

D
Old 08-04-2015, 12:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks for your response Dee. You are right, this is not a reflection of person I have been trying to become. This is the same old version of me that I was before I even started thinking about getting sober.

I did take the test and I used the Quick Fix synthetic urine. I really hope it works because I want this job and I want a fresh start and something to look forward to and to be excited about. I want it to be my second chance at sobriety.

But I know that there is a chance I will fail. A chance that they will be able to tell that it was synthetic. I know that if that is the case I will have to accept it as yet another consequence of my substance abuse. And I will have to move on from that and look for another job. And that I will have to get sober again anyway. Even tho I didn't get the job I wanted.

Life is hard and this is reality. I know I will only get so many chances.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

One thing that comes to mind is the phrase "pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization"... to describe my actions that got me into such a helpless situation that I had to resort to spending money on fake pee to try to cheat my drug screen.

And if it does not work, I cant imagine how I am going to handle the guilt of knowing that I did this to myself. I took an opportunity away from myself that I really wanted. Something that would have been great for my future. And I lost it because I wanted to get high more then I wanted to find a good job.

I guess I just must not believe in myself at all. I self sabotage everything and then try to convince myself that it is not a big deal because I didn't want it that bad anyway. But really, I did want it that bad.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Don't be so hard on yourself. If you stay sober you will never have to worry about another drug test... Ever. Pretty cool!
-Ted
Old 08-06-2015, 10:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

sometimes you have to reach real far down and hang on and trust yourself.. for if the path you are trying to walk... is dark.. its self doubt..and kiddo we all have that path of darkness.. you can do this.. look at that stuff and and say Devil get behind me and keep going.. and be firm.. prayers we know you can do this.. and if you want a better life you will do the correct thing.. a Mom that believes in you... yep...
Old 08-13-2015, 12:21 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Well, we don't know how it all turned out for ItsJustMe yet.

I was a relief Captain on a tour boat for a while. During that period I would be called at random by the DOT (Coast Guard) for random drug testing.

The first time I went for testing I was surprised at the procedures in place to avoid cheating. I got the results back in the mail a week or so later.....

Opiates, cocaine, THC, etc all showing at 0 ppm -- got to some unknown compound that I had never heard of and it was something like 1200 ppm. My question was - "What the hell is that?" I called the testing lab and after a bunch of red tape while they determined that I really was the person tested; I finally got to ask my question -- "What is this stuff that is showing up on my drug test?"

The person chuckled and told me that it was an enzyme that told the lab that they were actually testing human urine. I guess Quick Fix Plus 6.1 has a source for this enzyme..........

Amazing, there is a niche market for anything you can imagine, and some things which you can't.

Jim
Old 12-01-2015, 08:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Growing evidence here the alkie/addict is failing and/or trying to cheat employment drug screens. Clues include one week he was boasting temporary work, easy hiring process including no drug screen. Second week was his appointment for a drug screen. He is also cutting hair extremely short before the interview(for poor hair samples, I'm sure they find a good sample somewhere) along with extremely long workouts to burn it out of the fat cells(everything I've read or seen says it doesn't work short term).

This is troubling because it shows there is limited or no long term thinking ie stay clean in case a job opportunity comes up. And as usual he is trying to game the system.

I understand the importance of getting a job financially and mentally but 'cheating' the test shows one isn't ready or still has many of the same issues that got them into trouble in the first place. If one completed rehab or has been clean a sober for a month or two consider it a fresh start.

Also note the drug testers have caught on to many of the cheating tricks and design the test to pick up signs of cheating. And many companies drug screen procedure only giving the applicant a few hours to get the test done at a close by facility.

A healthy year round lifestyle that includes fitness & hydration is the best bet to good health and passing a drug screen. A drug screen should be a trivial nuisance, not an uh-oh.

Stay sober stay healthy
Old 12-01-2015, 08:18 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

That is so true kids and beans.. and I am sitting in this job because. when the full time man was to be allowed into the area.. he could not pass the drug test.. call to temp agency.. who do you have that can walk into today and do this and have a job this afternoon.. 2 years later.. here I am and I kept this job.. pointing out do you really want to start this round robin of who is doing what now .. again.. in the last 3 months.. in a secure very secure sight for your health information.. we had 3 men hired.. in less then a month. things started to disappear.. one admin in HR walked into her cube to find a man in a draw.. he pushed her to the ground and went out the door. today new items are going in at the front lobby.. to protect and prevent this from happening again.. and the other 2 disappeared in 24 hours. none of their addresses or phone numbers to home worked.. heads here have found in research lap tops gone money personal items and just to much.. for some of these very nice people that were looked at so hard to hire them... have had to have special people come in and check us out one by one... loved the kid that came by me... go ahead kiddo run Ardith Ann Richter Roseland Quilling Holly the Holiday Clown.. Holy Cow Lady Who are you.. his eyes wide open.. bean you just don't want to know.. now how about some coffee and donuts.. had him near me for 24 hours.. kinda miss that little mole.. but .. people when you sit in that coffee shoppe or go to have your funds transferred.. think about the news and slowly take a look around you.. what do you really want with their hands in your drawers.. no pun there at all. prayers and love Wisconsin. just an Old Lady Clown...