Notices

For anyone struggling with synthetic pot...

Old 05-21-2015, 04:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stand and Be True

For anyone struggling with synthetic pot...

Drug leaves Lancaster University students in hospital - BBC News

A group of students in England have become seriously ill after smoking Spice.

I know 'Spice' is commonly used as synonym for synthetic cannabis however this is a specific product that used to be regularly sold in shops here in the UK. This was my introduction to synthetic pot and I smoked a whole load of it in my late teens.

I think this is important because it shows how dangerous this stuff can be, you have no idea really what you are putting in your body. I consider myself extremely lucky to not have done any serious damage with the amount of synthetics I've smoked over the years.

I still struggle with this addiction, but I know now that every time I feel like buying some I'll think of this article and not go through with it.
Old 07-17-2015, 02:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh my, I remember trying this stuff because I didn't want to go back to marijuana (purely for the illegal classification...) NOT at all like MJ, more like tripping hard. And super addictive. I would have death trips daily, and yet continue.. stay faaaar away from this stuff, even if it is legal.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Absolutely agreed. Unbelievably addicting. Like bad. And the more you smoke, the more effed up I became. I was miserable on it and I was miserable off it.

I tried to quit it several times. I must have thrown away tons of it only to go buy new the next or even same day.

I remember once I told myself "no more" after I'm done with this bag. I had accidentally dropped in on a high pile rug shortly after. I said to myself, "good. That was meant to be." I got a vacuum then looked at it for a bit, then found myself scrapping it up and smoking it. Later, I was digging in the fibers of the carpet forever to get enough for one more hit. I still bought the next day.

Really messed up stuff. I am sooo thankful it was outlawed where I live. That was the only thing that got me to quit.