Notices

Question About Urine Test

Old 04-26-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AB3

Question About Urine Test

I've smoked marijuana once or twice every 2-3 days over the past month since I lost my job. I absolutely have to go find a job sometime this week or next, and I'm worried sick about not being able to pass a urine test. I smoked a blunt with a friend Friday night, and only took 3 or 4 small hits last night. I know everyone is different and it's supposed to take a while for it to get out of your system. If I were to take a urine test later this week or early next week, as there any way I could be clean enough to pass? I'm 6'0, about 225 lbs if that helps anything. I'm not planning on smoking anymore at all. Just wanted to see if anyone might have any advice. Im not trying to cheat the test.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi AB3

I really have no idea. Hope it works out ok for you

D
Old 04-26-2015, 05:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The longer you give it, the more likely you are to pass. I am a little confused by your time line but it sounds like you're a regular user. From what I understand/assume THC builds up in your system so the more you've used it, the longer it will take you to pass a drug test. I would give it at least 5 days, maybe a week if you can.

I will warn you that I failed a urine 10 days after smoking a bowl, however at the time I had been smoking on an almost daily basis for about a year, still I think that's atypical. Also be warned that if they drug test you before they'll give you the job, they are likely to randomly drug test you once you have it.

Good luck.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

There are a lot of Internet forums and info on this topic. Basically your body is unique and it all depends.
I don't think you'd pass a test this week. They say it can take up to 30 or more days to be expelled from your system. It's stored in fat cells so if you have more fat you might take longer to be clean.
You can buy tests on Amazon, those have brought me some peace of mind. Your best bet is to stop smoking immediately and try to put time in between you and the test.