NA Step Study
Welcome to the Sober Recovery Community
Already registered? Login above ---^
To take advantage of all Posting, Chatting, Gaming, and all the features available at SoberRecovery, join the over 100,000 current members, and become a member of our supportive community today! Ads will no longer appear on the forums, once you register. Join Sober Recovery
Sub-Forums : NA Step Study
Forum Last Post Threads Posts
1. We admitted that we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.
06:28 AM 100 673
2. We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
08:51 AM 17 134
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
07:15 AM 9 61
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
02:47 PM 12 91
5. We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
11:25 PM 3 14
6. We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
09:40 AM 5 38
7. We humbly ask Him to remove our shortcomings.
05:58 AM 3 18
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
09:08 AM 3 22
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
03:44 PM 2 34
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
08:05 PM 3 25
11. We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
02:29 PM 4 27
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
10:57 AM 3 9
New posts Hot thread with new posts No new posts Hot thread with no new posts Thread is closed
may not post new threads
may not post replies
may not post attachments
may not edit your posts
HTML code is
All times are GMT -7. The time now is