Notices

head start step one help?!

Old 10-18-2015, 09:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

head start step one help?!

hey, I'm wanting to start the Steps, I dont have a sponsor right now, but I am interested in learning more of recovery and myself as well. I have been looking all over internet for questions to do, think of, and/or answer for Step One, but i keep getting the same questions. I'm wondering if there are any other questions or if the ones i see numerous of times everywhere are the only questions step one looks at?
Old 11-09-2015, 07:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

step 1

The question is are you an addict or alcoholic and has life become unmanageable that's the only question how was it become unmanageable how you were powerless you find out later the first step requires a person be honest with themselves like never before if you can answer yes I'm an addict and my life is unmanageable step one is a conclusion of the mind afterwards we accept many things which at first are out of reach it simply reads we admitted that we were powerless and life has become unmanageable if you can honestly admit it you've taken the first step the second step only requires willingness are you willing to believe something other than you can help you you will come to believe after taking the rest of the steps 3 is a decision unless followed by action won't mean a thing we have to face and be rid of the things in ourselves that are blocking us from the sunlight of the Spirit after we have faced and gotten rid of our past we can allow a higher power into our lives and align our will with there is no action in steps 1.2 or 3