Notices

My theory of schizophrenia bipolar depression

Old 03-18-2017, 10:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb My theory of schizophrenia bipolar depression

I have all three schizoaffective disorder. But that's not my theory . Yes I take medication why this world is 3rd density I function at a higher density so I know 3rd density people are the one's mentally ill.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Whatever the cause I'm glad you're taking steps to manage it dsmaxis. Look after yourself

D
Old 03-18-2017, 11:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wink

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Whatever the cause I'm glad you're taking steps to manage it dsmaxis. Look after yourself

D
Yes I'm a madman and as Muslim say my Soul is with God !!! Owe Dee74 I stayed up for nine days in a mental hospital while taking seroquil and depokote. But Dee74 I want to take a breath of air with no mood and mind altering drugs before I die I take over 20 pills a day for schizophrenia bipolar chronic depression anxiety fibromyalgia alcoholism. But I'm not gonna make any moves without my psychologist and psychiatrist. Tithe 10% the left hemisphere of the mind and be rewarded in the 90% right hemisphere of the mind.headbange
Old 03-18-2017, 11:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

May we both end up where we want to be, man

D
Old 03-19-2017, 03:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Kudos to you dsmaxis10! It sounds like a rough row to be hoeing.

I've tried several times to get off my own meds but will probably be on them for life. I don't blame you for wanting to try life au naturale. Whatever you do, let us know how it goes.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I truth is I have paranoid schizophrenia thing every time I see a black car Freemasons are following me hearing voices male female good and evil halllucinating seeing visions with my eyes closed. I tried to quit medication over twenty times only to get worse. But theres a lot more paranoid insanity now the Spirituality thread is just my experience a paranoid schizophrenic looking for a cure threw religion not a good idea the voices delusional insanity mixed with chronic alcoholism. I'm in a battle for my own life.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
I truth is I have paranoid schizophrenia thing every time I see a black car Freemasons are following me hearing voices male female good and evil halllucinating seeing visions with my eyes closed. I tried to quit medication over twenty times only to get worse. But theres a lot more paranoid insanity now the Spirituality thread is just my experience a paranoid schizophrenic looking for a cure threw religion not a good idea the voices delusional insanity mixed with chronic alcoholism. I'm in a battle for my own life.
And every day you manage to get through is a win . . . . if you can stay away from the alcohol extra points.

Keep breathing and doing the best you can.

Big hug.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hell ya Im an alcoholic with schizophrenia and fibromyalgia but those with grave emotional and mental disorders do recover if there honest I'm honest I'm working the steps the best I can. Recover from alcoholism that is but like Boleo told me you can recover from a gun shot wound and get shot again and die or live,
Old 03-26-2017, 10:20 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My new theory I have a brain disease when paranoid schizophrenia bomb barding me I'm captive by my own mind medication is at the max of two antipsychotics but I've settled down. Because of Spiritualism studying history from New Age to the Sumerian text having my own conception of God I think I closed my brow Chakra I'm tired I have insomnia owe well I'll take a nap after I do my 6:00 am service position. Thanks Dee74
Old 03-26-2017, 10:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I really admire you dsmaxis10. My brother has chronic schizophrenia and used to use injectable drugs. I really admire him too.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:40 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Wink

Originally Posted by Steely View Post
I really admire you dsmaxis10. My brother has chronic schizophrenia and used to use injectable drugs. I really admire him too.
I have a really bad case of schizoaffective bipolar disorder but every recovery place I go to I face stigma that's why my first sponsor has no teeth I'm not tolerating stigma so today I'll go see if I can help another schizophrenic and other psychosis disorders because I'm am well. Can't wate for the meeting!!!
Old 03-28-2017, 06:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I didn't make it to the meeting because my mom needed to use my car to baby sit. My brothers kid my nephew he's my adopted brother but I'm closer to him then biological brother because he's 18 years older then me adopted brother 3 years older. I'm afraid he"s gonna die of alcoholism and drug addiction. It's very sad . I went to AA we did step two out of the pamphlet.. I need to be restored to sanity because I face a lot of stigma at recovery places and I'm not gonna tolerate it.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:11 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Took my morning dose of meds two hours late and I was struggling leason learned
Old 03-29-2017, 03:31 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Some lessons have to be lived to be understood!!! I learned many lessons recovery so easy just do what it says in the first 103 pgs of the book AA but when you face stigma it's almost impossible it talks about this in the back of living sober. People have died I almost died it's people who aren't alcoholic from na doing this. And it's gonna stop!!!
Old 03-29-2017, 05:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

The number one person spreading stigma in AA is Bob Darrel says so screwed up on some med AA doesn't cure alcoholism but it cures mental illness AA does have opinions on outside issues mood and mind altering drugs but it's okay Bill Wilson took acid!!! He hasn't even opened his Brow Chakra he's recovering I'm recovered.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:52 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hopefully my Brow Chakra will remain closed not I love it!!! All Paranoid madness gone a certain fellowship told me to quit my medication because I made all my amends I did and almost died!!! But they still harass mer were is Randy front teeth spreading stigma is dangerous. Slept 8 hours Recovered schizophrenic I choose to be well I don't have any resentments I have a Vendetta against stigma and the one's who died voices cry out!!! I also have Eidetic memory what's left of it a Savant of Religion Spirituality with thousands of experiences I'm not delusional I have recoverd and have been given the power to help others not alcoholics that's easy to recover from when your not facing stigma!!! How I did it God did it I was willing to go to any WAY possible I've danced in every camp. I'm a recovered alcoholic because I've done everything in the first 103 pages of the book AA I had resentments towards play doctors like Bob Darrel Chris Raymer Layla N but I relised there sick people I mean you can't transmit what ya ain't got don't leave until the Miracle happens Layla N saying the Pope the antichrist thats just should not be allowed anywhere respect peoples beliefs but I have know believes I don't believe in God I know God I'm ONE with ONE GOD!!!
Old 03-30-2017, 06:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

vendetta-a prolonged bitter quarrel with or campaign against someone.

reads like that's a resentment to me.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:58 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Freely forgive the one's that harmed me and spread stigma!!!
Old 03-30-2017, 11:02 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

My wars over I'm rapid cycling this is driving me crazy!!!
Old 03-30-2017, 11:12 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

dsmaxis, you seem to be struggling terribly.

I wish, I could help in some way.

Take some deep breaths, maybe call someone for some face to face support?