Notices

fear

Old 01-25-2015, 12:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

fear

I fear nothing, ive fight against 7 man alone on e and didnt feel aly fear ofcors ive pavned but just heawly injured some of them. Years ago. So i can say im not coward. But now i feel fear because of nothing.

inside i know its because of few years of alcoholizm. But dont know how to beat it. Fear because of nothinv just fear itself.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Alcohol does increase anxiety over the long term. Also, try not to listen to the inner voice of your ego, the constant inner dialogue. It loves to create fear and anxiety based on emotional hurts or other events. Maybe read A New Earth, by Ekhart Tolle; or Awareness, by Anthony DeMello, and practice mindfulness.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I can promise you one thing. Heavy drinking will give you much more fear than not drinking at all. I remember waking up afraid of everything that was simply the result of mild alcohol abuse.

I can promise you one other thing. Alcoholism only gets worse, it never gets better. The longer you wait the harder it is to stop and the harder it is to reconstruct your life.

Don't know your family situation but my drinking caused my divorce and it took my children 10 years to trust me again. Be smarter than I am, stop today. I was always going to stop tomorrow and really meant it. But I would get up and say well it's today again, I'll wait until tomorrow.