Notices

hallucinating

Old 08-26-2014, 12:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hallucinating

Man I had real bad hallucinations yesterday freak me out can't sleep. I feel manic bi-polar and schizophrenia psychosis at the same time. I took my anti psychotic shot early what I'm supposed to take not what I been taking Jay doctor always has to play with his meds. I took some anti psychotic pills too I'm supposed to take them too but I don't. I was gonna quit my meds but I changed my mind I lowered and quit some I get real tired and sore from my meds. It's better to be tired then being shackled to a stretcher for 18 hours don't want to do that again. I'm schizophrenic and bi-polar doing my best with bad genes. I saw skeleton faces watching Seinfeld and triangles on Georges forhead and my mom had an upside down cross tatoo on her arm and voices evil. I have been hospitalized 15 times but this time I just tell myself its not real even thow it happend it's not real. I got real delusional and sold my soul to the devil to bad he can't have it does not count cause I was in psychosis sorry lucifer. I'm feeling better but I did see those things and heard those things it was as real as the sun and thunder.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry, Dsmaxis. Have you called your doctor and asked him for immediate help to get you through the crisis without having to go to the hospital again?
Old 08-26-2014, 06:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I called my doctor he told me to take what I'm suppose to take which I did and I slept 4 hours which is very good usaully when I get sick I don't sleep.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:42 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep taking your medicine. Maybe you should turn yourself in voluntarily to a mental institute, they would be able to help you there. Pray, too, that always helps.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Do your best

Hello dsmaxis10 sorry to hear your having a rough time its good you got some sleep I stay awake too much as well

I would seek some form help its not nice to suffer the way you are on the positive side your doing really well by talking about it on here

I have experienced this in my family its not nice I hope things get better soon and you sleep more

Wishing you all the best keep posting cos you can help others who are suffering and they might speak out after reading such a brave and honest post

Nice to meet you btw
Old 08-26-2014, 03:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I know the side effects are unpleasant, Dsmaxis, but you know at this point that the meds are the only thing keeping you out of the hospital. Which is more horrible for you: the side effects or going back to the hospital over and over again?
Old 08-27-2014, 02:14 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Well I have stabilized taking the dose I'm supposed to take my mom a nurse so she gave me my shot early. It was a scary experience but I'm getting over it. Ya the meds make me tired I haven't been working since I have been taking them except when I was a union stuart in the carpenters union for three months then I quit my meds and went to the hospital. I have avoided disaster by realizing I was getting sick I now realize how important it is to take my meds I have not been hospitalized for a year and a half so I started to think I did not need them. I was a little froggy yesterday but I feel stabilized and back to normal as I can be. My psychologist says I get schizophrenia psychosis on steriods cause I also go in to bi-polar mania it can last months. I'm amazed me just how quick the meds stabilized me cause when I go to far I spend months in the hospital. I have been treated so nice by the cops and the staff in the mental hospital even thow I have punched them I have never gone to court cause of being insane. I got of a court case once cause they could not prove I was sane when I got caught driving on a suspended license and fragalent tags. Thank you all for your support!
Old 08-27-2014, 07:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Listen to some music or something to keep yourself calm. Do you get exercise? Exercising always helps me feel better.

Your situation reminded me of when I tripped on mushrooms. I saw the characters from South Park come out of the television and into the room I was in... so scary. What a mistake to have taken mushrooms. I vowed to never again do it and I have kept that. However, I have had flashbacks that were not so severe and ended up in the hospital for it. The doctors say I have schizophrenia, but I think it was just flashbacks. I still take the medicine, though, because I might act out if I do not.

I hope things get better for you. It sounds like you might be having some spiritual issues along with your mental health issues. Do not do any more deals with the devil!
Old 08-31-2014, 02:22 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I love Seinfeld.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:42 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
Man I had real bad hallucinations yesterday freak me out can't sleep. I feel manic bi-polar and schizophrenia psychosis at the same time. I took my anti psychotic shot early what I'm supposed to take not what I been taking Jay doctor always has to play with his meds. I took some anti psychotic pills too I'm supposed to take them too but I don't. I was gonna quit my meds but I changed my mind I lowered and quit some I get real tired and sore from my meds. It's better to be tired then being shackled to a stretcher for 18 hours don't want to do that again. I'm schizophrenic and bi-polar doing my best with bad genes. I saw skeleton faces watching Seinfeld and triangles on Georges forhead and my mom had an upside down cross tatoo on her arm and voices evil. I have been hospitalized 15 times but this time I just tell myself its not real even thow it happend it's not real. I got real delusional and sold my soul to the devil to bad he can't have it does not count cause I was in psychosis sorry lucifer. I'm feeling better but I did see those things and heard those things it was as real as the sun and thunder.
You need to seek medical attention!