Notices

~Lilya~

Old 11-06-2003, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

~Lilya~

Hope all is well and on schedule for you. I bet you're counting the days til.....v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n!!!! Well-deserved one I must say!! Just wanted to send a word of encouragement across the ocean to ya...

~~Light and Love~~
Attached Images
File Type: gif
lit788.gif (3.3 KB, 1168 views)
Old 11-06-2003, 03:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Tammie!

One speech down, one more to go. The interviews are over and we had a big reception after the film event. Packed house and a big applause. I feel relieved and glad that I did my job well. But something crazy happened at the reception and I´m going to PM you about it.

I thought of you girls when I scrambled on stage. I felt you were all well-wishing me. I was also thinking of the same time last year, when I had stopped taking my meds and everything seemed futile, I was numb, burned out and didn´t feel anything. Now I felt I was alife! What a wonderful feeling!

Love,

Use adversity
Old 11-11-2003, 11:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations Lilya,
I'm glad you made it through this hectic time.
We girls were with you on stage.
I have thought of you and prayed for you. So glad you are doing well. My computer is dead. I will not be on til we can get it fixed. Looks like major bucks. Until then
(((much love)))
Mamabear
Old 11-13-2003, 08:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You girls are so wonderful!

I am feeling so tired after this long period of crazyness. Don´t forget I also have my 5 year old niece regularily and it tires me out. I went to the doctor and had him examine everything he could and he found I suffer from iron deficiency anema, serious. There is no iron reserves in my body, making me feel weak and nervous. I have started getting injections.

Does anyone know anything about this? I get it on a regular basis, but I forget how sick it makes me feel.

Use adversity
Old 11-13-2003, 11:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I never had injections, Lilya, but have had severe anemia and have had strong multivits to take (called Ferrous Sequel). They are constipating initially but they really helped my depression once they kicked in. I hope the shots help you.
(((mamabear)))