| Welcome to the Sober Recovery Community |
Already registered? Login above ---^
To take advantage of all Posting, Chatting, Gaming, and all the features available at SoberRecovery, join the over 100,000 current members, and become a member of our supportive community today! Ads will no longer appear on the forums, once you register.
|03-02-2007, 02:11 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2007
say i love u for no reason
just wanted to tell u all to say i love u to all those u care about, as u read this, send an email, call them, send a card, whatever u choose, but do it, life throws such twists and curves at you, that are unexpected, and you cant plan for the unknown, so why wait until theres a reason, life is to short and unpredictable, that when **** happens we always say " i wish i had" so do it now, for no reason at all, and make it a habit, and then at least we did, it doesnt have to be long and sappy, but do it somehow.....u wont regret it
this is an email a friend sent and i saved, because i think it easy to relate to our own personal lives and toughts, and say yea, its true, i do that about so and so, but it a good feeling to think that someone is thinking this about us also
take care all
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where you could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone you don't even know exists, loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you ... take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
|03-02-2007, 11:15 AM||#2 (permalink)|
~Author of My Life~
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doing what I thought I couldn't....
Excellent reminder! Thanks!
Many Hugs and Hope too,
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and BE HAPPY." ~Anne Frank~
"Things do not change, WE change."
~Henry David Thoreau~
|Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers |
| Drug Rehab |
Best Treatment Center |
Detox Center |
Residential Treatment Center |
Cocaine/Crack Treatment | Alcohol Rehab | Heroin/Oxycontin Treatment Center | Crystal Meth Treatment | Marijuana Treatment | Methadone Treatment | Suboxone Treatment
|Local Treatment Resources and Events |
| Alabama |
Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine
Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire
New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island
South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennesee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
| || |