Notices

I found God!

Old 07-13-2017, 10:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb I found God!

It's taken me 30 years of searching for the bottom line truth about life, the universe and 'everything' and I've finally found out: God is alive and loves me and lives in the very core of my being as well as in all human beings who care to search Him out and ask for His help.

I was raised in a staunchly atheist household, so the search has been long and hard, with despair a frequent accompaniment to my desperate sense of alone-ness.

My heart chakra has opened and allowed the love of God to touch my soul - I am no longer alone and frightened, and the sense of innermost peace that has accompanied this spiritual awakening is so restful that I now can fully comprehend the sense of the word 'serenity'.

Thank you God for helping me to make first contact, and many thanks to Alcoholics Anonymous for preparing the way and sheltering me whilst I was still 'flying blind' through the depths of addiction. I've only just met God but am now beginning to feel secure at the same depths that alcoholism once occupied: I feel like jumping for joy at this newfound knowledge! May others feel it too and sooner rather than later - this is just too good to miss out on!
:
Old 07-13-2017, 10:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you for sharing your spiritual awakening with us, Seska.

We happen to have a Gratitude thread you may be interested in.

You can find it here;
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-21-a-11.html
Old 07-13-2017, 11:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congratulations on becoming one of the Flock. God is the ONLY reason I"ve been able to stay sober.