Rehab wants me involved?

Old 05-12-2017, 01:50 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tomsteve View Post
im no expert, but it reads like ya could set some boundaries with ms/mrs counselor.
a female counselor for a male????
you married a grown man that went to rehab - this isnt a 12 year old at summer camp,is it? just that i could see updates and all that crap for a kid at summer camp. i could see a kid at summer camp wanting a call from mom to hear mom say she loves him.
and a counselorone calling and saying
"She said he gets really emotional when he talks about me and that he wanted someone to call me and tell me that he loves me."
seriously, after my fiance tossed my ass to the curb, i called a day later with a bunch of begging and pleading. she had some gonads. told me straight up," i dont give a ****."
very wise woman, she is.
deelilah, you work on you, take the suggestions people are givin ya here.
then the day will come when this counselor call you will be able to say
not my circus not my monkey
when crap like that is mentioned by a counselor.
Yeah! That's another thing that was weird about it! Like he was a kid and I was his parent or something! He's a grown ass man dealing with a serious problem. This isn't summer camp! Lol, good on your wife. I think he got plenty of "I don't give a ****" from me the week leading up to him leaving for rehab. He got a whole lot of it the night before he left. I told him he'd need his suitcase whether he went to rehab that day or not. He was going somewhere away from me.

They haven't called today. Maybe they'll give that stuff a rest for a while. If they call again with a "message" like that, I'll be better prepared. That one caught me off guard. I kept thinking "okay, he loves me, and?"
Old 05-12-2017, 04:07 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Deelilah View Post
good on your wife.
i should have said EX fiance. she became that the night of my last drunk without my knowledge. yet.