Someone hold me!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2016, 07:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Someone hold me!!!!!!!!!!

Family, I have filed for divorce on Monday, having signed the separation with my ex-husband over 6 months ago. Heroin addicted sob!!!!! So, I, of course, feel bad, but some power greater than me is pushing me through. I have suspected that another woman UNTIL today I get a facebook message from one of his "friends" junkies. He is basically telling me how ex is no good sob, and how hates seeing me this way and sorry he couldn't respond to me before when everyone was looking for my ex (me included). I have actually met this person before and, you know, he is not horrible, just addicted to h Anyway, i say that it all doesn't matter, i have filed for divorce, ex is in some rehab and i just really want to move on. I do suspect there is another woman, but I am not sure, it would help if i knew for sure so that i can just peacefully divorce (ha!). After a minute or so he tells me - are you sure you want to know? He is bisexual btw. I say, yes, i do and he asks me to 100% never tell ex.

OMG!!!! They had a treesome with a nasty prostitute last week!!!!!!!!!! First I wanted to die, then I wanted to laugh, then I wanted to kill him and now I am like, Higher power There is Higher power that is taking me through this, that is guiding me and showing me the way out.

I felt it in my heart, but I didn't have proof, and didn't want to, honestly. This just fall in my lap, just as I started to feel sad about my divorce. I can't have it come fast enough. I am heartbroken, but at the same time, it is all so nasty and trashy that I am thankful for the way it turned out.

love you all and thank you all so much for your kind words through the years!!! i have been here for 3 years now )))))))))
Old 03-11-2016, 04:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by glitterdeva View Post
Family, I have filed for divorce on Monday, having signed the separation with my ex-husband over 6 months ago. Heroin addicted sob!!!!! So, I, of course, feel bad, but some power greater than me is pushing me through. I have suspected that another woman UNTIL today I get a facebook message from one of his "friends" junkies. He is basically telling me how ex is no good sob, and how hates seeing me this way and sorry he couldn't respond to me before when everyone was looking for my ex (me included). I have actually met this person before and, you know, he is not horrible, just addicted to h Anyway, i say that it all doesn't matter, i have filed for divorce, ex is in some rehab and i just really want to move on. I do suspect there is another woman, but I am not sure, it would help if i knew for sure so that i can just peacefully divorce (ha!). After a minute or so he tells me - are you sure you want to know? He is bisexual btw. I say, yes, i do and he asks me to 100% never tell ex.

OMG!!!! They had a treesome with a nasty prostitute last week!!!!!!!!!! First I wanted to die, then I wanted to laugh, then I wanted to kill him and now I am like, Higher power There is Higher power that is taking me through this, that is guiding me and showing me the way out.

I felt it in my heart, but I didn't have proof, and didn't want to, honestly. This just fall in my lap, just as I started to feel sad about my divorce. I can't have it come fast enough. I am heartbroken, but at the same time, it is all so nasty and trashy that I am thankful for the way it turned out.

love you all and thank you all so much for your kind words through the years!!! i have been here for 3 years now )))))))))
Good for you! You're doing what is best for YOU and I commend you for having the strength to do it. Don't let the cheating get to you too much. It's something you needed to know. You said you "feel bad" for filing. Well, now that you know of his cheating I'm sure it makes you feel, even more so, that you're making the right decision. Thumbs up.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

There is a saying "the truth will set you free". It may hurt like the devil and break our hearts, but when we can face the truth and accept that it is what it is, we are free...finally...of all emotional illusions, of all denial and most of all, we are free of our own encumbrances and can prepare to move on.

My prayers go out for you Glitterdeva, life will get better very soon.

Hugs
Old 03-11-2016, 11:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That friend did you the biggest favor by telling you what happened. It's amazing how stories like that come out of the woodwork.

I'm going to put my public health hat on and tell you to please get tested for STDs if you haven't done so already. Because you only know about THIS incident, but you don't know about the others if they exist. Better be safe than sorry.

That said, what a #%$#$. I'm glad you're flying out of there.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
OMG!!!! They had a threesome with a nasty prostitute last week!!!!!!!!
glitter...

It is imperative that you get checked out for STDs. Do not wait on this.

I'm sorry that this has happened...but on the other hand, I'm also not surprised. Addicts have unbelievably poor boundaries, and the only thing they care about is self gratification, whether it's with drugs or sex.

I'm glad that you've begun the process of removing this cancer from your life. Keep us posted.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:36 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am so proud of you glitter. Your strength and determination has increased in spades! You are right, your HP will keep you on the right track.
Old 03-14-2016, 02:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank you family. I really truly feel that it is a power greater than me who put all of these events into motion. I couldn't do it myself, so ex did it for me. And its this feeling of calm energy, you know, as this is how it IS. Not how I want it to be or how I want to see things. If it makes sense. And everything else just falls into place.

I am learning so much in these weeks. I have realized that one of the codependent traits that I have to work on is feeling sorry for people. If someone needs something they should come to you and say - I need help, I need x,y,z. Trying to help/save someone who did not ask to be saved is crazy. Anyway, thank you for your warm thoughts. Although I am dealing with him writing bunch of letters (which I call ******** MOUNTAIN ), and all these bills and uncertainties, I feel that it is all noise, and it will all workout.

thank you!!!!
Old 03-25-2016, 07:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am learning so much in these weeks. I have realized that one of the codependent traits that I have to work on is feeling sorry for people. If someone needs something they should come to you and say - I need help, I need x,y,z. Trying to help/save someone who did not ask to be saved is crazy. Anyway, thank you for your warm thoughts. Although I am dealing with him writing bunch of letters (which I call ******** MOUNTAIN ), and all these bills and uncertainties, I feel that it is all noise, and it will all workout.

thank you!!!![/QUOTE]

You are on your way to freedom and more. You should be proud of yourself. I too have the same character trait as I often feel sorry for my addict. Keep us posted, wishing you the best...
Old 03-25-2016, 08:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Strength, healing and courage to you glitter. This too will pass but I so wish it didn't hurt as much as it does.

May every angel in the universe bombard you!
Old 03-26-2016, 10:27 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Thank you, everyone! I don't know if this is normal, but I feel NOTHING. Like nothing at all - no pain, or sadness, I actually feel normal and stable and not depressed When am I going to cry and look back and feel horrible? I mean, I don't want to, isn't a part of the process? I know you all are going to think I am crazy, but ..I worked with a psychic!!!! I send her his pic and she said I don't have to worry about it, she "separated" us. Maybe it worked? I mean, its weird, I dont even remember how he looks like. It's like a big blah.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:37 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Feeling nothing is a good thing. It is happening because you are strong and smart. It is the way that your 'being' is proving to yourself that everything is going to work out. You are being taken care of by the higher powers that be. It's a good thing. Be thankful. Relax and trust yourself. ♡☆