left behind

Old 03-17-2016, 07:34 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Lots of anger

Hello, family. I tried going to Al-anon and failed yesterday I hate ex, I hate heroin, I hate the situation he put me in. I am sitting in my house, getting ADT security put in with a freaking camera!! Another expense, another monthly bill. His car that is registered on my name is getting repoed, I called the bank, I can't pay for mine and his cars. I can imagine what it will do to my credit and how much I will still own on it. I have to take care of 3 kids and 2 freaking dogs. He wanted the dogs, not me. Now I have 5 kids.

I have so much hate for this heroin addicted cheating SOB, HATE, HATE, HATE. I know it's not healthy for me. My oldest is 13 years old and I can leave her with my youngest to go to Al-anon, but I am just like - I have to go to meetings because of YOU???? F that.

Did al-anon helped anyone who already left their addicts?
Old 03-17-2016, 07:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by glitterdeva View Post
Hello, family. I tried going to Al-anon and failed yesterday I hate ex, I hate heroin, I hate the situation he put me in. I am sitting in my house, getting ADT security put in with a freaking camera!! Another expense, another monthly bill. His car that is registered on my name is getting repoed, I called the bank, I can't pay for mine and his cars. I can imagine what it will do to my credit and how much I will still own on it. I have to take care of 3 kids and 2 freaking dogs. He wanted the dogs, not me. Now I have 5 kids.

I have so much hate for this heroin addicted cheating SOB, HATE, HATE, HATE. I know it's not healthy for me. My oldest is 13 years old and I can leave her with my youngest to go to Al-anon, but I am just like - I have to go to meetings because of YOU???? F that.

Did al-anon helped anyone who already left their addicts?
sorry!!!! i was going to open new thread, not sure why it got posted here!!!!