Hand waving from Wisconsin...

Old 07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hand waving from Wisconsin...

Hi all this has actually made me feel better... don't worry Kids and Beans this Old Lady Clown is in for the long haul.. know that my time comes with every day.. but will not run willing into the light.. OH Heck No... Radar were is my glasses.. mm.. time to hook on to the Old Mash Program and get some laughs in side of me.. for the Darkness is to much .. and I know my Pop has my Mom and he will deal with the evil 3 blind sisters.. ekekekk so play and laugh and turn on the old Mash Program of the 1980's.. for it says so much if you just listen.. love and prayers a ton of hugs a box of cookies ardy.................https://youtu.be/ICiFnQrHOrk
Old 07-20-2015, 11:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

ok my Pop always said its part of the war.. some of you will get it more then others.. age does that... please view enjoy laugh and hug someone you love so much.. and know that Life as it is keeps spinning every day..
Hey Klinkner get a bra and a shave would you Please...
https://youtu.be/I5MNW0IeAlc
Old 07-20-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi ya, Ardy. Good to see you still have your sense of humour, that always gets us through.

Hugs
Old 07-20-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Ardy))) thanks for sharing. I could use a laugh lately and M.A.S.H. was a beautiful show. Laughter gets us through a lot of temporary misery's. I am going to watch that tonight.
Hang in there sweet lady. we are here for ya!
love and hugs
chic
Old 07-21-2015, 06:37 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi all have crawled out of the dark hole.. with so much help from so many.. Family and sick Mom is terrible.. love my 3 kids so much.. 3 different person's and yet can sit and laugh have food disscuss junk war markets and life and I know they love each other so much... Ed played all of season one untill I dosed off.. . You know they should make all the kids in High School have to sit through a class on how to care for family POA illness loss of memory and the tough stuff.. if we had known even just a tiny bit of this when we were young.. it would be easier now.. hugs and prayers ardy
Old 07-21-2015, 06:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ardy, have you been sick? I know you are struggling, with many worries, but am wondering if you are referring to yourself in your post, or your Mom?
Regardless, you have my wishes and prayers for healing and peace.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi chickory... my kidney infection has kicked back up... ekekekkek
Old 07-21-2015, 08:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

drink lots and lots and lots of water.. I know they are terrible! can put you into the hospital, so take care. take your meds...
Old 07-21-2015, 08:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

MASH is on Netflix now, too. I've been watching them right before I go to bed at night. They're really good. "Friends" is on Netflix now, too - another funny (but silly) show.

I'm glad you've found your laughter. It will sustain you.