Needing opinions please

Old 02-14-2015, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Needing opinions please

Today I noticed when going into our garage that my ah had stuck something into the door crack as I opened the door it fell onto the floor and Im wondering if he did this on purpose as a way to see if I had opened that door? He has told me several times that he isn't hiding anything and i'am free to look thru anything in there but at the same time he also told me once that he keeps a gun in there and that it's really not safe to be snooping around in there. I felt like he was in a way trying to scare me or at the very least trying to stop me from feeling comfortable in that area of our house. The garage is where he spends ALOT of time and he is very secretive and very defensive about anything to do with this part of our house so I was wanting to get feedback from people here is it typical for addicts to do this (sticking things in doors to see if anyone opens when there out)
Old 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sweety, you know he's using, right? You've posted so much lately trying to figure out the details. Where is this detective work getting you? IMHO, what's really important here is whether you are happy and at peace, and if not what you can do to get yourself there. And that is a question you can answer just by looking within.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Hi unease, from what you've posted, and knowing him as you do, yes it's v suspicious. Make your plans on the assumption that he's using and time will reveal more. If he's hiding it, he's not committed to recovery. Where does that leave you and your relationship.

Be smart and look after yourself.