Don't know what he has done??

Old 01-24-2015, 06:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Don't know what he has done??

He is complaining of head hurting teeth and jaw pain can't stand any light or sound and has been sleeping for 2 days I know he had been using pain pills that he had bought then he had taken his suboxone which he does get from a doctor but at first I thought he had taken the suboxone too soon after takin the pain pills due to he has done this before and gotten very sick but this is different he has never acted this way and I don't know what else he may have done or taken that I dontknow about and he refuses to go to see a doctor or hospital Does anyone know anything about these symptoms or what type of drug could cause these kind of reaction I really don't put anything past him he knows the right people to get ANYTHING from and He WOULD take something without being sure what it was because he has don it before ANY THOUGHTS of what drugs or anything else that ought cause these symptoms??thanks
Old 01-24-2015, 06:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Maybe it's a tooth infection. That's some of the worst pain known to man.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
The reason why he doesn't want to go to the hospital is because it will likely reveal all the crap he's on.

Do you have anywhere you can go this evening?
Old 01-25-2015, 10:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by zoso77 View Post
The reason why he doesn't want to go to the hospital is because it will likely reveal all the crap he's on.

Yes ,that's exactly what I think.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I think we're ok as far as staying at home right now , he is in too much pain and to out of it too be in the mood to bother anyone it's actually kind of peaceful .
Old 01-25-2015, 10:37 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by unease7 View Post
I think we're ok as far as staying at home right now , he is in too much pain and to out of it too be in the mood to bother anyone it's actually kind of peaceful .
I encourage you to come up with a "Plan B"....
Old 01-25-2015, 03:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

What he has done is take so many different drugs for so long that he is a wreck. No need to overthink it! The question is: what will you do with that information?
Old 01-25-2015, 03:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

what he has taken can actually mask his symptoms. the jaw pain is especially concerning. this isn't the time to play 20 questions, he could have poisoned himself with whatever he mixed.

call an ambulance and let the paramedics take him to be monitored and tested for whatever he took.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but it really would be best to have him in the hospital.
Old 01-25-2015, 04:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

what if........you just let HIM deal with HIS stuff and get back to focusing on you and your escape plan??? he knows how to find doctors! he knows how to dial 911. it's HIS pain, let him HAVE it.

it could be an impacted tooth, a migraine, or just a bunch of BS to cover up a huge CRASH after a binge. consider that at least 50% of what he says is a direct LIE.

what do YOU want unease?
Old 01-25-2015, 07:05 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
what if........you just let HIM deal with HIS stuff and get back to focusing on you and your escape plan??? he knows how to find doctors! he knows how to dial 911. it's HIS pain, let him HAVE it.

it could be an impacted tooth, a migraine, or just a bunch of BS to cover up a huge CRASH after a binge. consider that at least 50% of what he says is a direct LIE.

what do YOU want unease?
I'm letting him have it, he's a big boy when I'm sick I take care of myself I no longer depend on him and he has made it clear that he doesn't care what I think so as far as me and the kids are concerned he can take care of himself!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
K9 Trainer, Ret. Sys Engr

Originally Posted by zoso77 View Post

I don't know if it is the same thing, but my RA Sister seems to have similar
junk.

I have begun to wonder if she has munchauzen (not by proxy)
stays in room for days, doesn't eat and she is sober/straight

I have gotten to where I ignore it. Don't know.if that is right either.