Another hearing.... I hope it will be over

Old 01-15-2015, 04:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Another hearing.... I hope it will be over

I am going to yet another hearing, I filed for divorce 2012. I can't seem to get my life back fully. He will not sign the documents. I feel as though I have paid my dues for ignoring the signs, I am doing my inner work as best as I can. When will the narcissisti addict let me go? When will it not give him satisfaction to cause me trouble? The only thing I can think of is to be on a higher vibrational plane. Please send positive vibrations to the universe for me and pray for me and my 4 1/2 year old who has been in a custody dispute for over 1/2 of her life. She is the innocent one who suffers. Anyone with advice or compassion stop by and say hi.... 😊
Old 01-15-2015, 06:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish you the best, RRR.
and your daughter. Distancing yourself from him may bring you more happiness than anything else.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Good luck with this hearing, I presume you already have legal advice and representation.

I'm sorry this has dragged on so long for you and hope you get some action soon.

Hugs
Old 01-15-2015, 02:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sending you good vibes, lots of mojo, and many hugs!!!!
Old 01-22-2015, 04:09 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughter.

I had a similar divorce experience.

My ex refused to sign the final divorce papers. Thought he could make my life miserable not signing. My lawyer handled it. He had the judge enforce it without his signature.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Read...any update? I hope it went well!
Old 01-23-2015, 04:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Last week was decided that we would have yet another meeting to try to come up with compromise, 1 other court date and then a trial date. Trying to keep living life as I have the legal stuff going on. Somedays are better than others. My therapist says it is all a process and they are going to give the addict father a thousand chances. The time, energy and money that gets wasted to protect his "rights" is unbelievable when he has down nothing to redeem himself. I let go and let God everyday with this situation. I think he just enjoys to irritate me, addicts that are using and just simply irritating. The goal is not to let it consume my life no matter what... Thanks for asking. Monday is the mediation again so cross your fingers again for us. I am not too fearful, I feel my is coming back to me so I hope this is the last few months of this...
Old 01-26-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You are in the homerun and have come so far! Tight hugs, your therapist is right on all counts. You can do this!
Old 01-26-2015, 08:25 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sending good vibes your way. Hope everything works out!