I can't believe I'm here again....

Old 01-05-2015, 08:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I can't believe I'm here again....

This sucks - It would be easier to live in Denial than admit the truth.. I have fallen back into my old ways and I am living in fear again... I been married for 13 Years my husband has been addicted to METH for over 20 Years by the Grace of God he has not used Meth for over 3 Years... but now It's pain pills.. we were following all the rules.. He had 2 back surgeries... I had his pill locked up it was all working out "Great" - he figured out the code - took all the pills - then lied to my face...

He brought the bible to me began to tell me he fell convicted but yet continued to lie and tell me he flushed the pills down the toilet..

How I am feeling right now.......

Like I was stabbed in a wound which I thought was healed... The pain and hurt all came back flooding me... I'm having such a hard time getting over it... Worst I am having a hard time having faith in the Lord again... I need to find a group but I live in the middle of no where...

This sucks I been to coda, naranon, and al-anon I know what I need to do... I just don't want to do it...
Old 01-05-2015, 08:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Addiction is addiction, and they will find a way one way or another. When you have an addictive personality, one must face that they will always have a huge chance of being hooked on something.

You are right, do what you need to do. I understand not wanting to do it, I don't blame you.

Hugs, big hugs.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
I just don't want to do it...
Of course you don't want to do "it". There's a lot of things in life we don't want to do. But we do them. For our health, and for our sanity.

The longer you stay coupled, the bigger the price you pay.

The sooner you detach, the sooner you embrace your own recovery and serenity.