Merry Christmas Dear Friends

Old 12-25-2014, 08:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Merry Christmas Ann - Thank you for all of your strength wisdom and painstaking patience you constantly shower us all with here at SR. I couldn't have come this far this quickly without you and many others here at SR. I pray for you, yours and all others living in a world of addiction regardless of where they find themselves. My fondest hope is for a calmer healthier and more peaceful 2015 for all of us.
Old 12-26-2014, 04:57 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
suffering is not a requirement

Wink

((ANN)) I just love you doncha know? So sorry to hear of you and your hubbys illness.
Leave it to you to find humor in a dark situation.." Who has His and Her, cancer anyway?" You were my shiniest light when I was at my some of my darkest moments 14 years ago when I came stumbling onto this site... And you still are.. That's when I swear I First heard the whispers of angels wings and yours were always the fastest and loudest..
* SNORK*
It's true.
Prayers, and LOVE to you and your hubby
'unique
Old 12-26-2014, 07:19 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Ann, your words of wisdom and strength are such an important part of this board. I don't even know you, but I think you must be one of the strongest people I've ever "met". Wishing you all the serenity and joy you can handle this holiday. And never forget " It will always be good in the end, and if it's not good yet, it's not the end" You rock!
Old 12-27-2014, 05:40 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Awww, it's always so nice to see the light on this board. Love you all and hope you each have a wonderful 2015.

We are going home tomorrow, for a couple of weeks before the next leg of this journey. Can't wait to just be home.

Hugs and Love to each one of you.
Old 12-29-2014, 10:58 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Every one of us is thinking of you and praying for both your health and the health of
your dear husband. This post, if your timeline holds......should find you home.

We are here but for a few moments. When all is said and done--- which questions
will matter? Did you help those in distress (non addictive!) or did you turn away.......

Ann doesn't need to tarry over such questions. She was one of the first to greet and
comfort me on SR.......let me know I wasn't a freak for getting entangled in this web
of addiction. I could thank her (and so many others) a thousand times and it would not
be enough.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

One thousand, nine hundred and sixty thank you's????...........hmmmmm.

(I don't even think THAT is enough!)

Old 12-30-2014, 03:41 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Vale, that was so sweet but don't forget that this place is my comfort place too, a place where I can find peace every day.

We have been home a couple of days now, oh lordy I love my home, my bed, my washer and dryer, my fireplace and my Mr. Bunny who waits by the patio each evening for me to put out carrot bits.

My planned radiation has been changed to medication that I will need to take for 5 years or so...I like that plan better and my first appointment for this is on Friday, then I can just have the medication and take it at home.

That still will give us another week before Mr. Ann begins his chemo pills (much kinder than injected chemo) and radiation at the same time. At least this time it will be 4 nights there and 3 nights home, each week.

So we will begin our New Year on the path of recovery, healing and moving forward, grateful that there IS a path for both of us that will get us through this and out the other side.

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy New Year with healing for your hearts and courage for the days ahead.

Love you all.

Hugs
Old 12-30-2014, 04:04 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Thank you for your beautiful and touching words. Know that they made one person feel better. Merry Christmas to you and you will be in my prayers
Old 12-31-2014, 06:42 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I am just seeing this Ann. His and Hers cancer, that stinks.

Thinking about you guys and hoping for a peaceful New Year!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:09 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Glad to hear Anne.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:09 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Glad to hear Anne.