Do you ever ask yourself...

Old 11-20-2014, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Do you ever ask yourself...

How is this my life? Is this for real?

A few months ago I was just a normal chick who was in love with her boyfriend and talked about getting married. And now he's a homeless drug addict.

WTF.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

If you didn't marry him, this doesn't have to be your life. It's unfortunate that you hooked up with an addict, but it is what it is. You don't have to spend another day of your life allowing his addiction to control you. You deserve better.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks suki. I love your cat btw. I know I deserve better, I am done with the relationship. It's just so crazy how quickly drugs cause things to spiral out of control. But yes, it's his life that's messed up, not mine. It is surreal is all I'm saying.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

YEp almost 4 weeks ago I went to the hospital with my daughter to have her baby and looking forward to xmax. Now Ive seen him 3 times for maybe 4 to 5 min while hes getting his stuff when he feels like it. Was waiting to bring the baby home and as soon as I do I get an eviction notice because he had not been paying the bills like he said he was. Xmas in this house lol We will be lucky to have elc and a roof over our heads at xmas. Where is he who knows....Not hell causing hell or drama I know that much
Old 11-21-2014, 05:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Something recovery taught me is that WE hold the key to our happiness, not anyone else, and when our lives become filled with darkness and chaos (as mine did), it's time to make changes to head down a better path.

Please do not be afraid to ask for help, if you have children and are in danger of losing your home or don't have enough food or money to pay the bills...please reach out to those who can help you and look at it as a chance to get help until you can take care of yourself.

My prayers go out to every one of you who are paying the price today for someone else's addiction.

Hugs