Well, THIS sucks

Old 06-21-2017, 10:17 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Hi Lexie,

I am sending lots of prayers and positive vibes your way.

❤️Delilah
Old 06-22-2017, 03:52 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

So sorry to hear that Lexie.

Like so many others here I have so appreciated your advice and willingness to share from your experiences, and even though we don't know each other I feel a connection somehow and know that you are a wonderful person with a beautiful soul.

Sending good thoughts, vibes and lots of strength your way!
Old 06-22-2017, 10:04 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Sending hugs and healing light, Lexie.

Fluvogs have been on my splurge list for a while. And I LOVE the wingtip inspired ones, Honeypig. Though my current crushes are the Ros and Estella pairs.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:59 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Administrator

Lexie, I'm sorry that you are faced with this health issue, but it sounds like you're remaining positive. Sending good thoughts your way.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:13 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

New here but I've been reading your words of wisdom for quite some time and look forward to your posts. I see a very strong person who will come through this just fine!
Old 06-23-2017, 12:56 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Lexie, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as I have recently undergone a similar experience.

In January, when I saw my doctor for an elbow issue I casually mentioned that I had a cold in November and my cough had lingered on. He suggested a chest X-ray and there was a nodule. I followed up with a CAT scan and that was suggestive of cancer. Had a PET scan and that "lit up". Next was a needle biopsy which was undiagnosed. Referred to a pulmonary surgeon who recommend the removal of my upper right lobe. I finally had robotic surgery in mid March at the Moffitt Cancer Center. No cancer even though everything was suggestive of it. It was inflammation-possibly from a previous infection. Maybe pneumonia. The surgeon performed a lung wedge resection (robotically) and I was discharged 2 days later.

I am SO GRATEFUL for my program as I had the tools I needed to stay positive and keep myself grounded during this stressful time. Discomfort from wearing a bra is my only problem these days and I can certainly live with out that bra.

I wish the same miracle for you and a speedy recovery. Be sure to look into Robotic surgery.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:46 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Sending love , prayers and a big hug your way! You got this!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:06 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

Sending healing vibes.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:26 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Lexie,
I am so sorry to hear this. Keep strong my friend, something like cancer can not keep you down!! Sending positive thoughts that you fly through this tough time and you will be on the mend soon!! Sending hugs to you!!