Finally Spoke With My Lawyer
I finally was able to speak to my lawyer regarding my AH motion to overturn the judges decision about the marital residence. His lawyer is now saying my AH can't refinance, and the house isn't worth what we all agreed upon in court, and wants the judge to change the dollar amount she awarded me, to 1/2 the proceeds when the house is sold.
My lawyer assured me that in about 97% of the cases the judge doesn't change her decision. Also my lawyer stated it was never brought up in court the possibility my AH couldn't refinance, and my AH market analysis of the house is unverified evidence. Also, that my AH agreed to the homes value at the court hearing, and the judge asked if he wanted to get a bank appraisal and he declined.
Because of all these facts my lawyer feels the judgement will stand.
Of course, I'm hoping it will, and it does sound positive.
If the judge does change her decision, I'll be ok with that too!
I just want this over and finished!
I should have a decision by sometime next week!!! I'm not sure if my AH can fight the judgement again! If not, I'll be divorced in 30 days,from the date of the judgement.
I'm almost there!!!!!!!