Lonely, sad, scared but glad I am not with exah

Old 10-27-2014, 05:41 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hi Thanks for the advice. I was healing with no contact and it's my own fault for responding. We must have sent 50 texts to each other. All of his abusive of course and eventually mine becoming the same. I will let it go rather than upset myself with his psychotic words. I can literally tell when he's had a drink in his texts. Strict no contact for life unless he turns his life around .... It's clearly the way it needs to be
Old 10-28-2014, 05:49 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

18 months is nothing...do not be so hard on yourself. It takes time to heal. I have been separated for over 2 years and only gone no contact as of a few days since we share a child and under lawyers instruction. I am healing slowly and learning more everyday. I would rather be like this than jumping into some new chaotic relationship when I have not done the internal work to recover!

Only you know your story inside and out and nobody can measure you! One day at a time honey!!

PS: we all have mental health issues! Haha
Old 12-21-2014, 03:54 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I'm new here (well I was a member years ago), and my story is very similar to this. I divorced my ex-husband (after a 17 year marriage) because of his drinking and his dreadful behaviour around my sons. He very quickly met up with an ex girlfriend and moved in with her within 6 weeks. They were married soon after. No contact between us for 5 1/2 years... his marriage starts to go **** up.. I'm at a low ... he sends a message to me via my son to meet him as he has lost his job and can't pay maintenance. I meet up with him... bam, back in my life......leaves his wife and I'm stupid enough to take him back. 15 months later... he's drinking all day, no job, no sign of a job.... I throw him out .... I'm trying very very hard to go no contact as he is putting unbelievable pressure on me to take him back.... I just wondered how the original poster is getting on?
Old 12-21-2014, 03:55 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Wow... it shows that I was a member back in 2007.... I've just re-joined...
Old 12-21-2014, 03:56 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Wow... it shows that I was a member back in 2007.... I've just re-activated