Awful morning, feel like a bad mom.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:10 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Emmy, this is SUCH a wonderful story about how your AH treated you!!! You should be rejoicing, not feel like a "bad" Mom!! Now, everyone can pick your jaws up off the ground now... the REASON to be overjoyed is that Emmy has escaped dealing with this psychopath on a daily basis under the same roof! Wooo hoooo enjoy your FREEDOM from this A$$HAT IDIOT, Emmy! I'm sorry you have to deal with him even a little because of your kids together. And another poster is right... why isn't mommy helping him with the driving? 3 more days until he gets his license back and he's going to risk it? What an IDIOT!!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 01:15 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
Emmy, this is SUCH a wonderful story about how your AH treated you!!! You should be rejoicing, not feel like a "bad" Mom!! Now, everyone can pick your jaws up off the ground now... the REASON to be overjoyed is that Emmy has escaped dealing with this psychopath on a daily basis under the same roof! Wooo hoooo enjoy your FREEDOM from this A$$HAT IDIOT, Emmy! I'm sorry you have to deal with him even a little because of your kids together. And another poster is right... why isn't mommy helping him with the driving? 3 more days until he gets his license back and he's going to risk it? What an IDIOT!!!!
Hah, you're right! But mommy doesn't know! She doesn't know about the DUI or anything related to it. All part of the dysfunction.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:18 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

no kids involved, but my husband had locked his keys IN the car with the engine RUNNING.......twice.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:20 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by EmmyG View Post
Hah, you're right! But mommy doesn't know! She doesn't know about the DUI or anything related to it. All part of the dysfunction.
Oh WOW I missed that part!!! Looks like the lying and deceiving doesn't stop with the alcohol! (as with MOST)
Old 04-23-2014, 01:32 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Wow, what a jerk! I can't stand screamers -- every now and then one pops up professionally.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:21 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

F**k him. I don't think I have ever said that on here.

In the butt. Jerk.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:07 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hey Emmy. I bet the tulips are beautiful and changed the day for you. Enjoy them!
I have locked my 2 year old in the car also. I would bet half the parents out there have locked a small child in a car. You did exactly the right thing.

In order for me to feel safer about not locking them in again, I bought a magnetic key holder for my car. It holds an extra key and I keep it stuck to the car frame right behind my front license plate. It is hidden from the outside. It has been stuck there for a year, and I have had to use it once or twice. It was pretty inexpensive, and it seems like I got it at Target. That way, I don't have to call anyone, or dig up an extra key from home.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:24 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

What a complete jerk. My AH only acts like that when he is drunk, so I cannot imagine how yours acts drunk, GEEZE!! I am so sorry. ((((hugs))))

Sorry, I just have one question that no one has asked yet. Were any of the firefighters cute?? I'm sorry, I am not trying to make light of the situation, but hey....
Old 04-23-2014, 07:04 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

His behavior is not simply because he is an alcoholic, it is because he is an abuser. Look at how well he could keep on his "mask" of nice while others were around.

If you're a bad mom for making a mistake, then what about all his intentional abuse in front his boys?? Seriously, IMO, your STBXAH has to be the most abusive men I have read about on SR. Be thankful, you have made the break.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:32 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by suki44883 View Post
Emmy, you are NOT a bad mom. Sorry, but your husband is a puke.
This made me laugh Suki, i agree, he is a puke!!