Notices

A good day

Old 07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A good day

I have posted alot about my bad days, so I thought I would post something good. I have had a really great day today! It's almost a weird feeling, feeling happy and satisifed with life. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It could be the new medication, or not. I am not going to worry about why and just enjoy it.

Had a good day at work and got alot acomplished. It is always a good feeling to know you are making a positive difference in the world.

We had a meeting with the new company coming into town here. You may recall I posted several months ago about the fact that I was going to be out of a job come 10/01/06 because the work I do was assigned to a new provider. Well this new provider very much wants myself and coworkers to come work for them, and it sounds very good! So I am a bit realived about that.

Then I went to the movies with 2 friends. It has been many months since we got together and did anything, and I haven't been up to "having fun" in awhile. I had lots of fun and it was a funny movie. Plus some good ice cream to top it all off!

So I am just flying high and it feels great! Gonna enjoy it while I can. I don't want to fall asleep cause this might go away. Does that make sense?? Anyhow, life is good right now.