Notices

From a codie Mom with love

Old 12-25-2005, 11:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Living in the light

Thumbs up From a codie Mom with love

It's the season of light in the winter's dark days, of hope for all mankind, of wonder, reunion and frienship in fellowship. Love is the greatest gift of all.
For the still suffering addict and codie I pray ,for the lonely and discouraged I pray.
Love,
Frankie
Old 12-25-2005, 01:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((((((((((Frankie))))))))))))))

Thanks I am doing really well today, not lonely unless I choose to be. THank God that I am no longer a prisoner of my own mind today..Merry Christmas to you, you are wonderful..

Love Vic
Old 12-26-2005, 01:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lucky, Sorry I was not around yesterday..thought I would be. Spent the day rescueing my daughter from getting the sh*t knocked out of her, threatening the big, bad, liiar, con, abuser, f**ked-up boyfriend, (me, doing the threatening) and don't think that this little mom will not carry through. So I took her home and stayed with her. Luckily my younger ones were with ex. It was a bad Christmas Eve, which led to horrible Christmas. Never really cared for holidays, cause I never had enough $$$, but know thanks to M.F.-er, we've got new holiday memories. I did think about all of you here on that bus ride.....having fun without me. Hope you are doing ok. It's almost over...January is coming fast to save us.