Notices

Start 5th Step Tomorrow ?

Old 12-21-2005, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Unhappy Start 5th Step Tomorrow ?

Yep I was so excited to get that 4th done and happy also and my sponsor informed me last night at the meeting that we will start the 5th Thursday. I said I didn't know what time I would be off and he told me to call him..I haven't called
Old 12-21-2005, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey now lucky, my "best new" student....you can do it. As I tell my students......"You've got only one shot, success is your only option, failure's NOT". Here's another..."Change your thoughts and you change your world". Now, make that call......................please.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Well I was feeling really fearful of telling my complete story to another human and I thought in my past that I had actually been honest. I really never did a searching and fearless moral inventory like I did this time. Today I am not going to procrastinate anymore I am stepping out into faith and calling him later this morning to set up a time this evening. I want to do this today, I want to recover. I think some of it is fear of what I will be like, what is going to happen when I do this?

Anyway I thank you Velvet for being here I needed someone thank God you are on school break.

Love Vic
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey lucky..........way to think! I'm sorry about your pup. I put down my 14 yr. old, 4lb. poodle last yr. My kids talked me into a chocolate lab....she is now 70 lbs.! Quite a difference....more food and definately more lap room needed! I'm off for the doctor with my youngest but I will get with you later...you need some strong support. I am the divorced mom of 4. Two oldest are struggling with disorders. Oldest(the reason I am here) is meth and opiate addict. I'm trying to get through. I've never been addicted to a substance that I couldn't put down. I am a smoker though. So it is hard for me to grasp all the hard things you guys go through, but boy am I trying. "There is a big difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do." Try to be strong until I get back today. Don't be afraid....the life of an addict is not fun...searching for the drug (all day) using all your money for it...my daughter does nothing but work, search, be broke, and sleep..........what kind of life is that? I don't even know her anymore...she is totally different and she is not happy. It will take a long time but you will be fine. You will love yourself in the end, and so will someone else. :
Old 12-22-2005, 07:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

:
Old 12-22-2005, 08:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Vic, you know you can do this and you'll feel great when it's done.

We're all here for you.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
doing the inside job

I prayed and prayed about it, for strenght and courage.
The same as i did while writing my 4th for the strength and courage
to be honest as I can. It was wierd to open up and reveal some
of my secrets to another human being, and this was my 4th , 5th step.
To even reveal the tear stains on some for the pages from writing.lol
I felt nacked and raw, but it was very deliberating.

Just remember , the fifth is for you.
Try to keep an openmind, stay open or lower your expectations.
It's a trip.
Sometimes it has a delay effect. Some peaple feel it
right way, others takes days or weeks.
You'll know when it happens, I guess.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:32 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

I called him today from work and he said we will just wait now until next week. Boy when it rains it just pours, I messed up my shot today I called someone and they said no big deal. I just am oh yeah I donno
Old 12-22-2005, 07:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Okay now do I have to act like the mean teacher?: Straighten up in that chair and quit acting like your not worthy.: He might have been having a bad day himself. I swear, sometimes you gotta look at the big picture and see it from the outside. He'll see you soon and for now, you have us....you lucky devil.