Notices

Wolfstarr, Hi

Old 11-22-2005, 05:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wolfstarr, Hi

Hi Wolfstarr,

I'm doing good. Im in Phoenix, AR - im with my sister - haven't seen her since she was 6, and my nephew Javier this is the first time ive met him, he's six i think hes six. anyway i'm doing good. They need the phone. So I'll write later.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi dizzyj! So glad you are visiting your sister...family is so special. Javier is the same age as my granddaughter, they are so wonderful at that age and I am enjoying the heck out of her and I am not a real "kid" person, but this kid has my heart.

Is it hot there? It cooled down considerably today here in Florida--went on the motorcycle today and had to wear the leathers...but it still was soooo nice!
Good to hear from you. How are YOU doing??
Old 11-23-2005, 03:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi dizzy, Great to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying your family. Keep in touch.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Wolfstarr, Don - Hugs Hugs -

Wolfstarr your in florida - leathers - do you know how long its been since ive put on leathers? The wind in your hair, the tangles in your hair, the bugs in your mouth. I remember now.

Im having a good time, it not what i thought it would be like, but I think we'll all make it.

I have so much to tell you wolfstarr, Don - especially about this forum - when i get home - gonna have to change my stuff - to many eyes