Notices

A Process That I Am Having!!!!

Old 09-24-2005, 11:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

A Process That I Am Having!!!!

Just really grateful today and this early morning to be able to have a process and a healing taking place. I am very content right now, we have a wonderful meeting here at SR tonight on Acceptance and I heard some things that I really needed to hear tonight. I am grateful for my life today even with the struggels (wish I could be like this all the time) the peace that I feel lifted is something else right now. I donno when this happened and I am sure it will pass but I am going to enjoy every minute of it right now.

Also since I left the meeting at SR I have also been talking to someone from SR on ***** and I think that has helped out a lot with what I have gone through. It helps to have someone to talk to that you can relate with, atleast this has helped me and not even knowing them but for tonight it is like we have known each other for a long time. It is truely amazing how blessed we really are if we allow ourselves to be.

Love Vic
Old 09-25-2005, 07:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

This morning I woke up for the first time in quite a few days and have not had to bawl my eyes out that is really something. I feel as if my Higher Power has touched me here that God has put His gentle hand on me and has given me some peace during this period of my life. I acutally feel really blessed this morning after only a few hours of sleep. I am grateful for another day today.

Love Vic