Notices

Sponsor Needed

Old 09-01-2005, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I can do this!

Red face Sponsor Needed

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted anything. I am addicted to pain pills, percocet to be exact. For many different reasons, it is extremely hard for me to get to f2f meetings right now. I want to stop, need to stop, have attempted to stop....but am finding I cannot on my own. Is anyone here available to be an online sponsor, even if it's just temporary? Another e group that I belong to, Co Anon, for the family and friends of cocaine addicts has online sponsors, so I thought just maybe you guys did as well. I can be reached at my email which is kathysctc******.com I got alot out of this group a while back when I joined, but at the time I honestly didn't have a desire to stop using. I just knew it was the right thing to do, but wasn't ready to make the commitment and attempt. Now, I am honestly ready.

Thanks,
Kathy
Old 09-02-2005, 06:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Kathy,

Read around the boards, see if you find someone you like, and ask them in a PM. If they aren't able to, keep looking. I still think it is a good idea to get to some f2f meetings, but you do whatever you need to do to recover.

Let us know a little bit about you.
Old 09-02-2005, 05:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

:hello2 Kathy Z,
I am glad to hear that you are working on your addications. I am comming over an addication as well I know that it is not easy to do on your own and like you I am also looking for a sponsor. One thing that made me change my ways is I got into some trouble.....