Notices

Tell Me How To Delete Myself From Here

Old 07-03-2005, 10:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Tell Me How To Delete Myself From Here

Would Somone please tell me how to erase all my stuff off of here so I can leave SR I would appreciated it
Old 07-03-2005, 11:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

No!!
Old 07-03-2005, 11:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Sorry, SR is like the Mafia, ain't no leavin this family!!! Seriously Vic, if you have a problem you need to talk about it. If you can't talk about it here, that's fine, but talk with someone. I understand your depression. I remember feeling so depressed that I just couldn't seem to imagine living the rest of my life clean. It seemed pointless. For the short term I checked in the hospital, where I was safe. Did I like it, heck no!! But I needed it. For the long term I got on anti-depressants. They are in no way the same as abusing drugs. They don't give you any "high" whatsoever. You don't even really notice anything for at least a few weeks to a month anyway and then the mist starts to lift. I urge you to seek help. If you feel you need to leave here for whatever reason, that is your right, but it sounds to me like you are isolating and you know that is very dangerous. I hope you stay. Take care and get some help.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Body,Mind & Soul in that order

mafia is right!
And the way out of this gang is.....we shoot you! LOL
Old 07-03-2005, 12:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Good than that would solve my problem then huh Blue
Old 07-03-2005, 12:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Body,Mind & Soul in that order

knowing you vic, you'd probably get back up walk away even with a gun shot wound!

And no, it would not solve any problem.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:27 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
To Life!

Vic;
Tyler is right; you need to talk to someone.
Have you tried Mark Sichel, on the Ask the Experts forum? Mark is a clinical social worker. He's a really great guy! And he's helped me deal with some really hairy stuff this past year. Please try it.
Or someone.
Remember, this forum itself is an anonymous forum. No one knows who you are really. So you are completely safe talking here!
Vic, please take care of yourself. Leaving SR, which I KNOW you love, you've told me, won't help you, me or anyone else.
Stay and talk. We care...
Shalom!
Old 07-03-2005, 05:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Dan

Why do you want to leave Vic?
If it's because you feel the community is less than receptive, then maybe a few days of reflection might help you make a guided decision.
If it's because you feel you're dumping a lot of emotion on the boards, and you feel you're being a burden, well, guess what? That's what this place was brought online for. So that we can come here, when there is nowhere else to be for the moment, and just hang. And share. And ask for help. And offer help too, when we can.

If you're like me, and chances are there's more similarities than differences between us, then there's only one true path for you, when it comes to SoberRecovery. The one of your heart. Find it Vic. And be free, either way you go.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sometimes "All But Your Name" is a great place to vent.

Make sure you are logged out, and you can post in there anonymously. The posts are all pulled after 24 hours. It is a great place to get stuff off your chest, and not needing to see it after the day is over.

Just a thought.
Old 07-03-2005, 05:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Let go and let God

Vic,
I hope you decide to stay. I find your posts and chats very insightful and supportive. You have helped me tremendously. I wanted to leave once, then I realized how much I needed this place and how much I had to offer people here.
I, for one, will miss you.
Please stay and let us know what you are going through.
Whatever it is, it can be overcome.
God Bless
Jeff
Old 07-04-2005, 06:17 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Putting it all together

Red face

Originally Posted by luckyv2
Would Somone please tell me how to erase all my stuff off of here so I can leave SR I would appreciated it
I know you VICTOR.....IF you really wanted to find out, you would. YOU are just going through a phase of severe depression. You need to be on meds...trust me. I have been there and done that already. I hope you listen to theses people cause you need help and you have been clean over 90 damn days...that is a MAJOR accomplishment for you.......Kahlia...your friend.....
Old 07-05-2005, 12:36 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey there, I don't reallyknow you, but just wanted to say to you that I just went through the exact same thing as you are here.. I wanted to leave also. But after hearing how many people wanted me to stay, and me realizing that I just hadn't been feeling to well as of late, I was so happy that I actually posted that I was leaving SR instead of just leaving. I NEED to be here. I NEED the support everyone has to offer, especially when I AM feeling SO badly about myself, or things I had done, or just plain life in general.. All the people as SR are your friends, they may not know you in person, personally, but they know enough about you and me from our posts. They WANT to help. WE can help others, even when we don't know we are doing it, just by talkng about our problems, you'd be suprised how often I am HELPEd by reading a problem, or complaint, or life story here on SR, and that person was looking for support, but ended up helping me... That's the way this works,,
Together we can do this... We can.,,,

Hang in there please, I may also really need you... Love, Becky
Old 07-05-2005, 01:01 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

This is one of the few places people want you to be here. We're all here for the same reason, trying to help ourselves and others. Most places only want from you. On here they only want you to do well. Not very many places out in this cold cruel world can you say that.

I tried to leave 1 time, I couldn't i want to be on here. I want to share what I have and to learn from others.

We share in our good times and our bad times. We're all hero's on here. hero's help you up when you fall. Can't find any better people then on this site